What's new

MKX will have more fatalities than any other MK has had, and much more "robust" netcode

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I knew something was up!! In the last set of vids I pointed out that there were 6 slots! In finishing moves, lol. Makes perfect sense!

ramy_92

http://instagram.com/ramysoli
Yeah I know a couple of Arabs here on TYM. I know like 3 or 4 guys beside @ramy_92 but he is the only one i know that is from my country.

Ya rab, el sar7a mesh ba7eb ay 7ad men el returning characters so far 3'er Sub Zero we practically mesh bate2 Kano we Quan Chi. Ya reet Kitana aowy ana kont bal3ab beha kteer we J.Cage fe MK9.

Walahy ya Ramy ana ma3adsh 7ata 3andy disc MK9, we Injustice mal3ebthash 3'er mara men sa3et ma USF4 nezlet ya3ny men june kea ,bas 7ata ba2aly fatra mesh bal3bha kteer. Lama bal3ab ba2eha Destiny aow Dragon's Crown el youmen dool.
ah ana bardo mesh 3agebni ela sub zero bas w scorpion Inferno shaklo interesting :D ana mesh batee2 Quan Chi ka character bas esra7a shaklo 3alamy f MKX :D w b3den howa el amal eno yrga3 Kitana :p

have fun :D ana mesh 3awez ashtry 7aga 3shan isa ageeb ps4 m3 mkx, enta hatgebo wla hatgebha 3la ps3 ?

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
Thee brutality could be a sort of mini-game (God of War-esque) that each time you perform a pre-set string, it starts the brutality, but for about a second, every second, a button press comes on the screen, which you'd have to react quick enough to press it in proper order to finish the brutality off.

Each time the buttons would be random so you couldn't memorize it.

Also, I do like the idea of "unlocking" it, it can only be used in a third (final round) situation, and you'd have to perform some special task. Make it tough! Lol

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Rollback netcode or GTFO.
I remember a few guys tried to study GGPO this summer to see if this can work for MKX.
The consensus was that unless GGPO integration is what Boon called "heavy modification of UE3" in his Twitter, then chances are GGPO isn't involved as it's quite an extensive work to integrate it into already existing engine.
I'm not really a programming guy myself, but there's that.

ah ana bardo mesh 3agebni ela sub zero bas w scorpion Inferno shaklo interesting :D ana mesh batee2 Quan Chi ka character bas esra7a shaklo 3alamy f MKX :D w b3den howa el amal eno yrga3 Kitana :p

have fun :D ana mesh 3awez ashtry 7aga 3shan isa ageeb ps4 m3 mkx, enta hatgebo wla hatgebha 3la ps3 ?
La2 ana ma3ya PS4 delw2t kont mega3lo ba2ly showia men ayam Injustice keda fa PS4 isa

d3v

SRK
I remember a few guys tried to study GGPO this summer to see if this can work for MKX.
The consensus was that unless GGPO integration is what Boon called "heavy modification of UE3" in his Twitter, then chances are GGPO isn't involved as it's quite an extensive work to integrate it into already existing engine.
I'm not really a programming guy myself, but there's that.
I still hope that they can implement some sort of rollback. Variable delay based code might have been acceptable for 2010, but it sure isn't in this day and age.

I still hope that they can implement some sort of rollback. Variable delay based code might have been acceptable for 2010, but it sure isn't in this day and age.
What is KI using ? I have heard a lot of praise about it but haven't played it personally.