What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
What about Rain ?

He looks more like a Persian to me. Kenshi looks more ninja than Ermac on MKX.

I'm tempted to repost that panel of the comic where he gets obliterated, but I know he drop kicks kotal off of a building later on so I'll abstain.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I honestly feel like the palette swap thing really hurt a lot of these characters. Even with NRS trying to get away from that, these characters are still plagued by the past.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
FYI the graphic novel with print issues 1-4... Think that's digital issues 1-12...is on sale on Amazon for like $12...its about $3 off... Comes out apr 14th...
I pre-ordered mine so my sister can keep dropboxing me the digital ones and I can sleep at night.... On this pile of corpses and blood diamonds.... My neck hurts..
I also let my neighbor sign in with my Netflix account so he won't get mad at me for stealing his cable... And sleeping with his wife.... And daughter's... And his couch one time when nobody was home...

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Erron Black is still working for Kotal right ? Why is he taking Cassie without his permission ? Did he want to get inside Black Dragons ?

Why Stryker would do such a thing ? A kind of Kabal faith alter-ego ?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Also @Zoidberg747

So if a tym member PM's me the comic issue he bought that's wrong? What if he emails it? What if he gives me a copy of MK9 for free? What if he lets me borrow MK9? What if a friend of mine who hates Injustice comes over to my house and plays the game, and still has no intention of buying it? What if I let said person borrow Injustice for the weekend knowing he has no intention of buying it and he gives it back after completing the story??

Is it only wrong when posted on TYM but perfectly ok in private and in other situations?? No one has answered this yet.

Weak ass arguments. A person who pays for a copy has as much right to post it as he does to email it to me or just give it to me for free in my hand because he's done with it.

I'll "support" with my already pre-ordered $100 towards the game with my Kombat Pack as well as buying an extra copy for my other system and who knows what else. You guys can keep "supporting" with your 99 cents ever so often and your one time purchase of MKX. Everyone "supports" in their own way. Done with this topic.
I dont care what you do, but buying that stuff doesnt support the person who writes the comics. If you don't want to do that, that is fine. But as someone with many comic writer/artist friends, they are most likely more in need of your money than NRS is. So if you really want to read the comic(no one is making you) you should buy it or at least eventually buy the volume.

Reactions: cfw
Erron Black is still working for Kotal right ? Why is he taking Cassie without his permission ? Did he want to get inside Black Dragons ?

Why Stryker would do such a thing ? A kind of Kabal faith alter-ego ?
Well so far Error is a Black dragon first and for some reason the only person Kotal deems worthy of talking to from Black dragon. Which is weird because Error seems even MORE untrustworthy than Kano so far because at least Kano is loyal to the one paying him money.

Error seems to be only loyal to his own motivations and is kinda stabbing Kotal and Kano in the back which is amazingly stupid.

Unless he lied about Jacqui beating his ass to her godmother (which is probably only to save his ass) he's pissing off way too many dangerous people to not get killed imo.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I'm going to destroy your guesses and hopes
Sad. Salazar is a cooler sounding name. Erron Black sounds like a tea flavor! :'(

I honestly feel like the palette swap thing really hurt a lot of these characters. Even with NRS trying to get away from that, these characters are still plagued by the past.
Only by people who don't understand why they were "ninjas" in the first place. Both positive and negative.

trufenix

bye felicia
Well so far Error is a Black dragon first and for some reason the only person Kotal deems worthy of talking to from Black dragon. Which is weird because Error seems even MORE untrustworthy than Kano so far because at least Kano is loyal to the one paying him money.
Erron's not a BD, Kano says so. Also Kano has betrayed literally every person he has ever worked for in every game. Erron has betrayed nobody.

Error seems to be only loyal to his own motivations and is kinda stabbing Kotal and Kano in the back which is amazingly stupid.
Given where they found him, he was obviously still doing the job Kotal sent him to do (securing the northern trade route) so he must've thought Kotal would be on board with the kidnapping. As D'Vorah said, they were all pissed off at Sonya. Also, at no point did he betray Kano. He tried to help the girls and Kano and both of them left him to die.