What's new

MK3 vs Umk3

S

scheissn

It's worth messing around with. There has to be a way to run that on Linux. If there is no working kaillera for Linux, then the reason for that is that there is no need for one because it ppl can access it other ways.

There are more options than wine as well. I posted one a while ago (It might even be on umk) but it was a temporary deal that it was free.

Kaiba

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
Kabal's other combos give more damage (making them less useless)ex: hp,hp,d+lp,d+hp and I think he can "re-dash" you if you are hit with a dash while in air and fall out of it.
Kabal is awesome. OTG blockable, but still fun, LK, LK, HP, HP, D+HP, JK, AFB, Saw, (run in) LK, LK, HP, HP, D+HP, JK AFB...

MK3 may have had its flaws but still good enough for me.

UMK3 is superior for these reasons:

Its somewhat more balanced then its Older Brother Base.
It has the ability to add an extra hit to a combo by jumping up in the air, press HP, and Then Quickly input the combo's standard motions.
The Whole MK2 Cast (Excluding Johnny cage and Raiden) is included.
Noob Saibot is no Longer Kano, Now that the Male Ninja sprites have been digitized.
And Lastly, 2vs2 and 8 Player tournament modes.

...Need I say more?

uaphysx

Noob
Vassago187 said:
still way too much for just one game :(
I got the 360 just for umk3, but now i hardly play umk3, and love 360 more than ps3 ... plus 360 can stream netflix!!! uber +++

S

scheissn

I was just complaining about netflix the other day.

They need to stream much more shit than what they have. They have tons of old shitty tv show seasons on there and count every fuckin episode to get that !!OVER 10,000 VIDEOS!! that they throw in everyones face.

Also, I noticed that when they have seasons of some of the better shows they remove a couple of the episodes and say "on disc only" so you would have to use the mail to rent those episodes. Sometimes they aren't even on the same disc and they count seasons as individual discs.

Even shittier if you have the 1 disc at a time just to get streaming.

I really like it, I just wish they would be more committed to the streaming part of it.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
ScheissNussen said:
I was just complaining about netflix the other day.

They need to stream much more shit than what they have. They have tons of old shitty tv show seasons on there and count every fuckin episode to get that !!OVER 10,000 VIDEOS!! that they throw in everyones face.

Also, I noticed that when they have seasons of some of the better shows they remove a couple of the episodes and say "on disc only" so you would have to use the mail to rent those episodes. Sometimes they aren't even on the same disc and they count seasons as individual discs.

Even shittier if you have the 1 disc at a time just to get streaming.

I really like it, I just wish they would be more committed to the streaming part of it.
At least you have netflix, we dont get it.

S

scheissn

Yeah they only stream to the continental US I guess.

So many politics involved with International copyrights that they dont even try.--

They just got South Park seasons 1-9 but I think I have seen them all.