What's new

MK2 Draft tournament

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
You know the sick thing is that even though Kaz is the 6th pick he is going to end up having the best team.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
All - today and this weekend probably won't work for me as I'm going on a camping trip. I can do the bulk of my matches when I return next week.

0/8 to Jay. switched to a smaller tv. though i could block better, i still couldn't recover as fast. shouldve won at least 1.....maybe 2, but mkak is a fucking heartbreaker. it doesnt care what you input. it does what it wants. but i knew this. ggs jason.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I won 8-0 vs @Dyzvhtynzal.

In all fairness he had some controller issues and the connection sucked.
Also I stole a Reptile vs Shang coz I aaRH Mileena when she went for the match winning Telekick.

I'll be on this weekend if anyone is around to do our matches.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
0/8 to Jay. switched to a smaller tv. though i could block better, i still couldn't recover as fast. shouldve won at least 1.....maybe 2, but mkak is a fucking heartbreaker. it doesnt care what you input. it does what it wants. but i knew this. ggs jason.
GGs. I hear you, I ate about 5 Skulls in Shang vs Kitana that one round alone because it takes forever for inputs to read.
We usually have a better connection than that though.

lol, i inputted a roll b4 the telekick cuz it was safer. mkak said no. it's okay. i wait with bated breath 4 a solid version of this game though. at least i can't perform any worse in future matches. i think.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
lol, i inputted a roll b4 the telekick cuz it was safer. mkak said no. it's okay. i wait with bated breath 4 a solid version of this game though. at least i can't perform any worse in future matches. i think.
That's all we can hope for. Though rumor has it the MK9 and MKAK servers were supposed to be terminated in April 2014.
But Boon pushed them back to May 2015.
So we'll see. We might all be on Mame one day playing in 175 ping wishing we had MKAK.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Why release a game and then terminate server support a few years later? That's beyond scummy.
Happens with all online based games eventually. It all comes down to support for the game and how many people still play it. If only a handful of people are playing the game on a regular basis, it makes absolutely zero sense financially for the company to keep the server up and running. Like it or not, MKAK and classic MK in general is just not popular among the masses and thus you see the possible results.