What's new

MK2 Draft tournament

dubson

Noob
I'll play Dubson, MKillBIll, or Ectonaut anytime after 5pm today. Just shoot me a message saying you're ready and I'll drop what I'm doing. I've sent a few messages out already, with exception to Bill. I would like to see us get this moving too. The fact that we scheduled 5 weeks of space is probably why it's taking so long in the first place.
Have you added me on PSN yet? I keep asking you and anyone who doesnt have me added to add me, I think your the only one? I dont know what account your playing on man

- dubson965

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Bill wins 6-2. glad that's over.
He got my Kang twice with Shang. I really need to learn to play that matchup better as I tend to lose it more often than not. Probably playing too aggessive. The funny part is my Sub was nearly untouchable. Maybe I should play the blue man more often.

I'm really beginning to believe that my lag/input delay might be my own fault. I have had the same internet provider for 6 years now. Might i need to upgrade to something faster? Or doesn't it matter?

dubson

Noob
I'm really beginning to believe that my lag/input delay might be my own fault. I have had the same internet provider for 6 years now. Might i need to upgrade to something faster? Or doesn't it matter?
Yes a better connection should help.

I am online now and I have no friend request from you - dubson965

I am online now and will be ready to fight in about 30 min from now

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Yes a better connection should help.

I am online now and I have no friend request from you - dubson965

I am online now and will be ready to fight in about 30 min from now
message me when done

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
How fast is your internet? I have 30mbps now. In og days I had 3mbps and had excellent connections regularly.
It has more to do with the volume of people playing at any given time.
If you play between 4am-noon, MKAK hardly lags at all.

@MKillBill yes your Subz was a tricky little blue bastard!

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
He got my Kang twice with Shang. I really need to learn to play that matchup better as I tend to lose it more often than not. Probably playing too aggessive. The funny part is my Sub was nearly untouchable. Maybe I should play the blue man more often.
This match is harder online because that makes Shang much harder for Liu to AA uppercut.
It's a fun one though. Because Shang is so slow, he will usually rely on jumps to get in.
Try to time your Instant Fireballs from crouch, or walking backwards, to AA him everytime.
Usually forces Shang to morph.

verizon guy stopped by my place today to interrupt a thrashing Caldwell was giving me. instead of chasing him off, i shouldve told him to set up the best thing they have going for them with the wager that, if i didn't notice an appreciative level of lag reduction i'd get 6 months free. i wonder if he wouldve taken that bet. i may try it next time. these people are at my door every month. maybe it's a sign from the mk2 gods to stop whining and try a real solution.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
verizon guy stopped by my place today to interrupt a thrashing Caldwell was giving me. instead of chasing him off, i shouldve told him to set up the best thing they have going for them with the wager that, if i didn't notice an appreciative level of lag reduction i'd get 6 months free. i wonder if he wouldve taken that bet. i may try it next time. these people are at my door every month. maybe it's a sign from the mk2 gods to stop whining and try a real solution.
It's not your internet, I'm sure.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Just saw Bloodsport for the first time and now I am PUMPED!!
Feels like I just drank a Red Bull!
@dubson when are you available to play? I will be on late Friday night.