What's new

MK10 Wishlist

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
a)Sweeps and Uppercuts should have all the same speed.
b) Bring Back Round Houses like MK3
c) Add Pushback in corner
d) Bring all stages old stages
e) More creative Cut-Scenes on Stage Fatalities
f) Stage Shift during the matches
g) brutalities
h) BRING RUN BACK ( Its annoying deal with oppoents who keep jumping on the back to land hits)

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
1.) Improve training mode
2.) Improve upon the servers or get new ones altogether
3.) More costumes per character or multiple colour variations of each costume
4.) No negative edge
5.) I could see less teleport making things more interesting, so thats a MAYBE
6.) Removal of Input Bug and Random Advantage
7.) More strings per character
8.) More differences between Ex and Normal moves rather than just increased damage (whether it be faster start-up, armour, different priorities, etc.)
9.) Obviously new characters
10.) iAF tweaks (whether they slow down rate of fire, or something else entirely)

That's about it...

If Smoke is resurrected, he must keep his hair-do. Be it in human or robohomo form, I don't care. I will not buy MK10 unless Smoke has his hair again.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
I want Mini-Games that you can play with other online players with..Motor Kombat, Chess Kombat, Tetris etc..

Also, maybe a side Konquest where you can play Co-Op online.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Better practice mode, better online, fix blocking glitches, fix overpowered resets. Keep xrays, roster.Everything that has already been said.

Also, you should be able to do a combo at the "Finish Him" screen, and if the combo is over, say, 45%, its a brutality. That way you can strut your Youtube combo video stuff. I believe OneBoxyRobot had an idea like this?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Better practice mode, better online, fix blocking glitches, fix overpowered resets. Keep xrays, roster.Everything that has already been said.

Also, you should be able to do a combo at the "Finish Him" screen, and if the combo is over, say, 45%, its a brutality. That way you can strut your Youtube combo video stuff. I believe OneBoxyRobot had an idea like this?
Correctimundo. Bring back the Brutality, but instead of just mashing a command, it'd be a giant, fancy BnB ala Tekken 10-Hit Combos, that way everyone can have their own individual slick-as-hell-looking explosion string.
Or hell, if you want to avoid the odd visual of people blowing up via combo, do it like a KI Ultimate, how you could link the combo into the kill, but end it with its own signature finish instead of one of the already-existing Fatalities.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Or hell, if you want to avoid the odd visual of people blowing up via combo...
That just gave me a brilliant idea. End the brutaliy with a Shao Kahn-esqu ending, with the slo-mo explosion and everything else. That would be epic. Dont know how you would get the game to know that the combo is over, but if they could do that it would be so epic.

GlacialEternity

Maverick Hunter
The main thing that I would want would be an online practice mode. It's happened too many times when a friend and I want to show each other combos, or just mess around, a 90 second TOPS round is kinda limited. Not to mention it we have the issue of who wins the 2 rounds. I would LOVE to invite a friend to practice mode and just spar.

Tickle Brisket

XBL: Tickle Brisket
The main thing that I would want would be an online practice mode. It's happened too many times when a friend and I want to show each other combos, or just mess around, a 90 second TOPS round is kinda limited. Not to mention it we have the issue of who wins the 2 rounds. I would LOVE to invite a friend to practice mode and just spar.
^ This would be amazing and i also want them to bring back friendships.Balance the game before release! no...more...patches..

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Correctimundo. Bring back the Brutality, but instead of just mashing a command, it'd be a giant, fancy BnB ala Tekken 10-Hit Combos, that way everyone can have their own individual slick-as-hell-looking explosion string.
Or hell, if you want to avoid the odd visual of people blowing up via combo, do it like a KI Ultimate, how you could link the combo into the kill, but end it with its own signature finish instead of one of the already-existing Fatalities.
Why does everyone hate brutalities input so much?

Its Angola the only country that loves Brutalities as they are and even today we like to perform it more than fatalities?

Come on, Brutality is like combo, you need the correct rythim or won't work ^^

I wish they could bring them back as they way it was, KI Ultras of one input combination with the KO waring lifebar was boring.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Why does everyone hate brutalities input so much?

Its Angola the only country that loves Brutalities as they are and even today we like to perform it more than fatalities?

Come on, Brutality is like combo, you need the correct rythim or won't work ^^

I wish they could bring them back as they way it was, KI Ultras of one input combination with the KO waring lifebar was boring.
Noooo, I never minded the old Brutalities or the inputs. I'm just sayin' if one were to bring them back, they oughta be given a bit of newness and flair. And given how different the combo system in MK9 is from UMK3/MKT, why not make them match and change them to fit the gameplay of today?
Either way, if they come back, they'll have my approval. Most definitely.

ugh, im not gunna watch a 2 minute cyrax combo every time i lose to a cyrax.

All i want is new characters and costumes, they need to keep the rest of the cast the same ,with some changes of course, (inputs, frame data, strings etc). They need to keep this engine too. I really dont want to relearn another fighting game engine.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Friendship, Animality, Brutality, All kinds of ality's lol

Keep the meter & super x-ray moves those are awesome.

Keep the 2D don't go back to 3D.

Online training, Try to make the online play a better experience.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
They need to get the same netcode as Skullgirls. From what I hear online for that game is godlike. Obviously a better training mode and get rid of the input bug and the player 1 advantage and you have yourself a winner.

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
1. keep the dash the run is in the past
2. dont make x-ray 2 buttons
3. bring back mercy
4.brutalities
5. friendships
6. practice mode online so you can practice against your friends online.
7. scv5 training mode
8. a god netcode
9. more dlc
10.atleast 3 fatalities
11. uppercut through certain stages
12. stage fatality for every stage
13. frame data

NKZero

Noob
Most important thing is obviously removing the bullshit such as input bug, player one advantage, meter glitch and what not. Then they should expand the roster (I wish it was as big as Armageddon's roster :)). They should have friendships for sure and maybe more fatality options per character. I agree with the above poster that every stage should have a stage fatality as well. Better training mode and a 'smarter' AI. Make the bosses playable offline as well (obviously banned for tournies though and online play). That's all I can think of for now.