What's new

MK HD Arcade Kollection

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I've never played through MK1 or MK2 in my entire life so that's the best thing I got out of it. Still, I'm in the top 10 which means some of the online games are bearable.

still waiting for the actual pc version but doubt they are going to do it. they are letting SF4 destroy them by not putting it or mk9 on pc arg....

7h30n

Noob
The Arcade Kollection was released on Steam couple of days ago. Anyone got the game? How is it? I haven't bought it yet because of all the bad things I've heard concerning the console version.

I have played it a little bit yesterday.
There is still some heavy lag when playing people from far away.
Ive got got some ok games with european players (I am from Germany).
But some horrible lag in u.s matches.
It's definitely not as smooth as kaillera peer2peer for example.

The controll settings are pretty stupid too, the game only recognize Xbox360 Controllers, I used joy2key to get around that problem and using my PS2 Pad now.

ded

Elder God
the delay is HORRIBLE, if you want to change your direction keys you have to edit your config file. the lobby for umk3 ranked often fucks up, although the mk1 one works always :confused:

i've played both umk3 and mk1 and i can say the collection is not worth for umk3, but there are almost always mk1 players, which are rare in mame kaillera.

as for umk3, killermiller is right, mame feels way better.

my gamertag is psykosonik if someone is up for mk1 or umk3 mkak but i suck there lol