What's new

MK DLC Wishlist

Which DLCs would make you happy?

• Total voters

fleshmasher

i got the poison
So what would would you like as DLC for MK?
So far we can expect more characters Skarlett etc. and more outfits i've seen some on youtube.

My wishlist for further DLCs goes like this:

1. New Fatalities
  2. Brutalities
  3. Friendships
  4. More stages, i miss some of the old ones(Lost, Portal ,Pit3, KOMBAT TOMB)
  5. Classic Smoke(with Spear) playable and/or Cyber Smoke

fleshmasher

i got the poison
A mode that just lets you fight a computer with a character and a difficulty that you pick... -.-;.
Yeah game modes is a good idea if that is even doable as a DLC.
I'd like a practice mode where you are able to program the dummy to test punishment and all kinds of stuff.

Edit: Damn there's a DLC suggest/request section. Didn't see that lol.
Maybe this can be moved there?

- I would like to see more costumes (which I'm sure will happen).
- Kitana's Kiss of Death fatality.
- Just Rain and Fujin but after that no more characters.
- New stages, some with stage fatalities.
- Record/Playback mode so you can record matches.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
New game modes, record playback, record command arn't things that should be dlc suggestions. They're just improvements and should just be added in, we should have have command playback from day 1.

Anyway Im hoping for more characters and maybe a few more stages too. Don't really care much for costumes or anything that doesn't add to the game experience and they're almost always overpriced anyway.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
I think Brutalities with built in enhanced specials and/or Fatality versions of specials as enders would be cool.
Or signature normal moves like Smoke's :r:bk as enders.
The MKT brutalities all anded in uppercuts i think, made it a bit boring.
In Brutalities they should unleash their complete command list on the opponent (the command lists are not that long)
Juggle Brutalities, anyone?

And after seeing what they did with the Babalities i really want to see what NRS can do with Friendships.

Shinnok, Fujin, Kombat Tomb, Pit 3, more alt costumes, added stage fatalities to the current stages, I see good potential in just about every stage.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
an update to Chatroom so i can add an advertisement of TYM. Tremor to finally make it with his buddy Rain to follow suit. more stage with stage fatalities. alts that are the sort of ridiculous like SSF4 (MECHA JADE!! Make it happen).

Kwon

---->----
In order of importance (New Arenas aren't important at all)

1. Tanya, Rain, Tremor, Fujin
2. New Costumes/Outfits, Fatalities
3. New characters.
4. New Arenas/Stage Fatalities

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
*Tanya, Rain, Cyber Smoke, Chameleon, Khameleon, Hornbuckle
*Retro costumes for every character (no MK3 Stryker, go for MKA instead)
*Arenas

NO:

*Fatalities
*Story Mode Chapters

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
1. Characters I would love to see as DLC are Shinnok, and Tanya and maybe they could create some new character and put them as DLC as well.

2. Arenas. I was saddened that they didn't include Kombat Tomb arena in the game. Anyone remember the Kombat Tomb?

3. Fatalities. Doesn't have to be new fatalities but maybe they can add in some classic fatalities. Would love to see classic fatalities like Liu Kang's Arcade Drop as DLC.

4. Costumes. I don't really care about characters to be honest since I like all the costumes NRS did for the game but would love to see MK3 costumes as DLC.

5. Other. They need to add in Endurance Mode and Survival Mode as DLC. Those would be great to have in.

Zebster

How's my volume?
5. Other. They need to add in Endurance Mode and Survival Mode as DLC. Those would be great to have in.
There's some hope?:
RT @armsakimbo @noobde Anything else you're sad was cut due to time constraints? Noobde: Single player endurance & survival modes.

zenbater

Noob
2. Arenas. I was saddened that they didn't include Kombat Tomb arena in the game. Anyone remember the Kombat Tomb?
I concur. Kombat Tomb would be quite smashing. I find it quite enjoyable to watch ravaged corpses slide and fall from ceiling spikes. :coffee:

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Characters I want as DLC.

-Taven
-Havik
-Shujinko
-Kai
-Jarek
-Frost

Costumes
-Robot smoke
- Kitana's MKDA costumes
- Jax's MKDA costumes

At this point, I am pretty happy with the roster. I grew up in the MK1-3 era, so those are the characters I like and am passionate about. The rest are mostly... Not interesting to me.

Costumes and stage fatalities are the big ones for me.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'd like Mavado but that wouldn't be right considering Kabal killed him technically and has his weapons.

definintely Havik, Frost, and Fujin.

Zebster

How's my volume?
I'd like Mavado but that wouldn't be right considering Kabal killed him technically and has his weapons.
You got that a little mixed up. Kabal hasn't killed him yet because Mavado hasn't shown up yet. Mavado got the hookswords from apparently killing Kabal, and Kabal got the hookswords back after killing Mavado.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
DLC characters:
-Shinnok
-Reiko
Costumes:
-MK3 sub zero
-MK4 Lui kang alternate
-Klassik Kano

I would also like to see tremor :D