What's new

MK DLC Wishlist

Which DLCs would make you happy?

• Total voters

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I would be interested in eveything in that poll, and one other thing. I would tottaly buy a DLC story mode extention that continues the story.

B

BlackHole

Everything but more costume appeals to me. Unless they change gameplay up (like human/robo cyrax) I couldn't bring myself to care about looks. My list would probably go
1. Friendships
2. New Characters
3. Old characters
I like someone's suggestion of Tremor. With the exception of jax's ground pound, not much is going on with the floor. I like the unpredictable possibilities.

Invite people to king of the hill, while your in the room? Kind if like call of duty. When your waiting in a lobby, you can invite people to join it.

more alternate costumes are always worth having. there are also a few characters I'd like to see as DLC, namely Shinnok and (above all else) Bo' Rai Cho.

I know I'm a broken record at this point but a boss fight against Motaro would be pretty epic. Sigh, hopefully the next game we'll actually get to fight him.

chracters (MK Characters)
Tremor
sareena
tanya
Nitara (long shot but I Could dream she was my best character in DA Next to scorpion)
reiko (thrust kick in 3D FTW!!!:D)

guest characters-
Predator
Jason

MY WISHLIST:

1. ANIMALITIES
2. SHINNOK; WHO TRANSFORMS INTO A GORO/KINTARO-LKIE CREATURE VIA SUB-ZERO MYTHOLOGIES ONCE HE GETS DOWN TO 20% HEALTH, AND DOES MUCH STRONGER MOVES AND HAS BOSS ARMOR (50% RESISTANCE AGAINST DAMAGE).
3. REIKO.​

Any hope of more DLC after Freddy comes out?
Boon said depending on how ell the current DLCs do and if there is a high enough demand for them then they'll "think about it". Though truthfully I think they already have a second batch of DLC already planned and they are just teasing us until they announce them.

Either way I'm hoping that if and when they come up with more we'll get Cyber-Smoke as a DLC fighter and not just a simple skin.

I think it would be pretty cool if they snuck in extra secrets here and there or threw in more things to spend koins on. After getting the krypt all emptied out and the tower cleared, it's just like. "Oh. More Koins. Joy." I know, i'm a shut in, but i would definitely like some more to do when I dont have buddies over or dont feel like playing MK online because, you know. Online sucks.

Kwon

---->----
I'd pay mucho for Tremor, Tanya, Fujin, Frost (although she feels quite abundant when we already have Sub-Zero and Cyber),
Sareena, Bo Rai cho, Shujinko, Reiko and Chameleon/Khameleon.

Sareena and QC

Sareena had a soft spot for Sub-Zero and helped him against Quan-Chi

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
Characters:
Cyber Smoke
Chameleon
Shujinko
Costumes:
Rain MK3
All ninja's MK2 and/or MK3
raiden MK2
Stages:
Kombat tomb
Portal
The one place in MK3 with the spinny blades of awesome :p
Modes:
Endurance
Shadow Battle
online Tag (2 players per team not just 2 characters)
Tag KOTH

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
New DLC. Well we had Freddy Kruger in this one, so I'd like another horror character for mk10.
Somebody who likely fits the game just so well as Freddy did, and makes sense having around.
Somebody who is just as fearsome and gruesome as Kratos.

Please put in ...

Edward Cullen!

Movesets:

Shimmer - Similarly as Kratos, except he shimmers if it's an outdoor area with sunshine and nothing can touch him then!
Bloodsuck - He folds his arms and shakes his head. He won't use this move, no matter what.
Expressionless Face - No matter what happens, he won't change his facial expression. This is a fatality unto all movie-goers.
Bella is in danger - You put in df3 and he disappears from the screen and the opponent wins but it's cool, because at the end of the match he's still there to fatality the opponent.

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
- Online training mode so you can keep pummeling one another with your friend with logs and recording and everything so you can share tips and ideas.
- Character customization like in the 3d mk's.
- I'm not buying unless Jade is Ban Tier and staying so past the very last patch.
Not kidding.