Characters:

-Fujin
-Shinnok
-Havik
-Dairou
-New

Costumes:

-Every UMK3 costume eventually
-And alternate for Cyber Sub, like in between partially looking human, partially robot looking not quite either
-Noob's classic MK 2 look, all black

More fatalities!!

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
old characters*since they killed 2 of my favorites Kitana and Jade*:

Li Mei* apparently deconfirmed screw you Ed Boon!*
Nitara*Skarlett's got most of her special moves so unlikely*

New characters:

a male werewolf*hey we got zombies,ghosts,cyborgs and vampires lolz*
a female barbarian*think Red Sonjasish*
an elf if possible.

costumes:

Kitana,Jade and Mileena: MK II costume

other:

an additional story chapter where the dead characters are brought back to life? :p

DCT

Noob
Cyber Sub alternate
Havik - what can I say I liked pale Skeletor
Cyber Smoke
Shinnok

Pit 3, The Portal, Warrior's Shrine, and the Pyramid of Argus

-MK3 Sub-Zero. With his overhead freeze fatality.
-Frost
-Playable bosses (offline only or make a special mode online for it)

That is all for now.

Oh and:

New characters:

a male werewolf*hey we got zombies,ghosts,cyborgs and vampires lolz*
He could be called Alpha Wolf!

iWumbo

Noob
NO MORE CHARACTERS. Nobody cares about all those obscure names that were in 4/D/A/DA, the roster is perfect how it is....except that I would add Cyber Smoke.

And Brutalities would be amazing...now that's a way to finish em off.

SZSR

Noob
NO MORE CHARACTERS. Nobody cares about all those obscure names that were in 4/D/A/DA, the roster is perfect how it is....except that I would add Cyber Smoke.

And Brutalities would be amazing...now that's a way to finish em off.
That's a pretty heavy comment to say NO ONE cares. Some characters had promise, albeit executed poorly. The roster isn't perfect until Rain is released TBH.

iWumbo

Noob
That's a pretty heavy comment to say NO ONE cares. Some characters had promise, albeit executed poorly. The roster isn't perfect until Rain is released TBH.
Well ya since Rain has already been confirmed I included him in my description of "the roster".

Also, I heard Kintaro was the 4th DLC character...any confirmation on this?

Owerbart

I miss you
I would really like to see some animalities, but only if theyr are as freaking burocratic as before. I'm talking about having to lose a round and giving mercy lol.

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Alot of these chars might be saved for UMK2011, which I would assume will happen.

Id like to see the arenas from MKT that were not included in MK9 ie the original riverside, the portal, Kombat tomb etc. would also like to see the classic temple stage, liked the color palette more from the original.

MK3 unmasked sub-zero(not that it has to be an exact replication, something similar to his current default outfit but maskless. Raiden without the black hood but with the straw hat kinda like CL from the movie. Costumes for the females that are actually practical for fighting ie NO HEELS.

Lt.Blade

Noob
Tanya,Frost, and Sareena would be great DLC characters, but I thought of a good DLC Idea: X-Ray's I figured since there are two ways of performing an X-Ray LT/L2+RT/R2 and 3+4+RT/R2 it would make sense, anybody agree?

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I would really like to see a Raiden costume without that dark blue-black garment under his clothes. Imagine his current white costume without that dark blue-black thing under and instead the big blue sheet of cloth he could have a blue belt. With a long white ponytail. Would look real kool imo. And also his evil skin would look 10 times better if it had red lightning. I mean, he has a red teleport why the attacks are not red as well?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
All I want is TANYA and CYBERSMOKE. Thankfully there have been many hints from Ed on his Twitter about my dark-skinned Edenian goddess.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Here are the things i would like to see.

Characters:
Shinnok
Tremor
Frost
Cyber Smoke
Fujin
Chameleon
Khameleon
Tanya

Costumes:
Cyber Reptile (to be able to use it with out having to do the challenge in the tower)
Zombie liu Kang
mk3 SubZero
Cyber SubZero 2nd outfit
Kenshi 2nd outfit
Scarlet 2nd outfit
New outfits for all characters would be hot.

Stages:
Any of the old stages with stage fatalitys would be nice

Last thing:
Make a new character like maybe shao khan has a long lost son who kicks ass. Maybe even have kitana and liu kang have a child and he grew up super fast in some way and bring him into the game or how about shang tsungs master the man who made shang tsung the way he is in the game. how about an elder god before they became a god. the possibilities are endless what they can do to add some1 knew to the game.

Kwon

---->----
Wishlist:

5th DLC : Fujin

6th DLC: Tanya

7th DLC: Tremor

8th DLC: Khameleon

Shujinko!

Bo!

shig

kool guy
I can understand wanting Tremor in the game because he'll essentially have to be completely reinvented(and also for shits and giggles), but what do you people see in khameleon?

Kwon

---->----
I can understand wanting Tremor in the game because he'll essentially have to be completely reinvented(and also for shits and giggles), but what do you people see in khameleon?
Interesting to see how NRS can design and reinvent her for 2011, since she has one move from Kitana, Mileena, Jade and Tanya!

Back then, she had
1. Kitana's Airmove
2. Mileena's Teleport
3. Tanya's Projectile
4. Jade's GreenCloud, maybe changed to Jade's Kick in this incarnation?

The sky's the limit! NRS imagination is the only limitation if all resources are acquired!

Just like Chameleon has
1. Rains Lightning
2. Ermacs Green Projectile
3. Reptile's Elbow-Dash
4. Scorpion's Teleport
5. Sub-Zero's Charge/Slide

But clearly there are more interesting Characters that should be done before these two camoflaged creatures!

Let's get banjo kazooie as dlc.

Beak bash
Backpack swing
Beak thrust
Fly
Hover

Lmao

But in reality, I want motaro, brutalities, animalities, and friendship. I want mk9 to remind me of how trilogy was. Badass

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
Interesting to see how NRS can design and reinvent her for 2011, since she has one move from Kitana, Mileena, Jade and Tanya!

Back then, she had
1. Kitana's Airmove
2. Mileena's Teleport
3. Tanya's Projectile
4. Jade's GreenCloud, maybe changed to Jade's Kick in this incarnation?

The sky's the limit! NRS imagination is the only limitation if all resources are acquired!

Just like Chameleon has
1. Rains Lightning
2. Ermacs Green Projectile
3. Reptile's Elbow-Dash
4. Scorpion's Teleport
5. Sub-Zero's Charge/Slide

But clearly there are more interesting Characters that should be done before these two camoflaged creatures!
Khamelion could have Skarlet's projectile and Chamelion would probably get Shake or that phasing away/towards move and I hope Rain's squirtle move.