What's new

MK Character Stereotypes

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Kung Lao Players: Before the patch came out constantly felt the need to remind everyone that they ''loved this character since MK2'' & ''It's not because he is overpowered, he is my fav MK character'', tend of think of themselves as quite flash, with a love for landing a JIP combo, generally lack a footsie game and loved 24 low hat too much to let it go.
Loving the sly digs at ZtrideRz or w/e his name is here, LOL

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Jax players: American - Condfident, aggressive, loves throwing out dash punches, impatient, feels uncomfortable when not doing anything.

Jax players: UK - Confident, intellegent, controlled aggression, thinks its christmas when they anti air an opponent that doesnt understand that hidden meanings of the Jax matchup, feels depressed when you hear "gonna get caged", Hates all other characters, HATES ALL OTHER PLAYERS,

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Jax players: American - Condfident, aggressive, loves throwing out dash punches, impatient, feels uncomfortable when not doing anything.

Jax players: UK - Confident, intellegent, controlled aggression, thinks its christmas when they anti air an opponent that doesnt understand that hidden meanings of the Jax matchup, feels depressed when you hear "gonna get caged", Hates all other characters, HATES ALL OTHER PLAYERS,

Jax players: Dominican - they appreciate the HATE, .....yay.
Fixed.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I have something to add to
Kitana players: Often refers to their character with a nickname (for example: the Princess, Kitty, and my girl) and sometimes unknowingly refers to Kitana as if she was a real person.
Scorpion and Sub-Zero players: If they have a secondary it is likely it will be another ninja.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Tremor players: Spend 3 days waiting at a bus stop because a homeless person told us a gold greyhound bus was coming to take us to Disney World.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Sub Zero Players: Ignorant assholes that love to expose people and do callouts and do money matches and such most of the time. Though on occasion they become awesome. You don't kill them in their sleep just for these small glimpses of awesomeness.
Are you talking about me, as im the only (ex) subzero player you know? LOL i mean i do love money matches against you, FREE MONEY.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I agree completely about Cyrax. From Boxy to Winter to J360 to Noobe to Maxter; Cyrax players are the best to hang out with at tournaments for sure.

I also agree on Cage players; they're the JuiceBoxes of our community.

And yes, something about Kitana that attracts gay players.

Kenshi players: in it to win it.

Sonya players seem rather calm for the most part but their calm and professional disposition can be broken into utter rage here and there.

I've always thought Kabal players are the most chill in the community; kevo, reo, and ac1984.

Sektor players are bipolar huh? FUCK YOU REO

Reactions: Jer

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Scorpion players: The gamblers of MK. They put it all on the line! If they win they're ecstatic, if they lose they become suicidally depressed. Or they simply do not care, period, and have simply accepted that their just rolling the dice which will inevitably lead to their untimely demise!

Enenra

Go to hell.
Scorpion players: The gamblers of MK. They put it all on the line! If they win they're ecstatic, if they lose they become suicidally depressed. Or they simply do not care, period, and have simply accepted that their just rolling the dice which will inevitably lead to their untimely demise!
Or they pick up Rain, realizing they put opponents in the same position where if they guess wrong you get poked, if you guess right you get 40% instead of having no pokes and high risk.

/teh lulz

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Idk how you do it, my eyes hurt
I'm a strange guy, my friend.

Here's a stereotype:
Players With Nicknames Based Around Cardboard Objects: They tread the line between unique and utterly bizarre like Kabal treads the line between profound and broken, and they specialize in readily converting their madness into intelligent entertainment and unnecessarily colorful letters, painting their words in the hue of the character flag under which they fly.