What's new

MK Character Stereotypes

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Nightwolf: Proud to just be around. Nightwolf players tend to keep quiet but retaliate hard when trouble is thrown at them; but not with words. We let our hatchets and shoulders do the talking.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I'm a Jade main and all I can say is if I get a real life Jade (in physical and character aspects) I'll fucking make sure she gets all the best buffs, theme songs and costumes.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Freddy players, Nice and often willing to give advise, tries to avoid confrentation if possible, But is not the sort of person you want to fuck with.

REO

Undead
Changed the Kabal one since just about everyone seems to disagree and think otherwise. Hope some of you are all happy just like with the balance of this game. ;)

Kabal Players - Classy Immature, helpful, complicated players. Kabal players usually can lead a team into success, or lead a team into utter failure.

Kayamek

On a break
The two Shang Tsung's I know like to control things but not necessary a leader and they end up putting too much heart on every action

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
REO, good lord... accurate shit there.

Kitana Players - Laid back, quiet, strong opinionated. Kitana player are easy to get along with.

^^ That is me exactly

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
sub-zero players: are always objective and realistic, will flesh every matchup out if they have too, they pay almost too much attention to detail, yet they have an average joe mentality, they also are paranoid if they put any time into another character, which is why it takes them forever to get a secondary
That pretty much describes me to a tee even though Sub Zero is no longer my main.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Kano players : are kind of an urban myth. No one knows if they really do exist, kinda like Bigfoot. Bigfoots with knives.
or would that be Bigfeet? Food for thought.