What's new

MK Character Stereotypes

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
The majority of Ermac players have always struck me as the strong, silent types. Very smart, very calculating, but oftentimes more reserved than most except in matters pertaining to the Many.
I just noticed this it might be more accurate then mines

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Sub Zero Players: Ignorant assholes that love to expose people and do callouts and do money matches and such most of the time. Though on occasion they become awesome. You don't kill them in their sleep just for these small glimpses of awesomeness.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
This reminds me of the south park episode that makes fun of the psychic, John Edward, for giving vague descriptions of people's lost loved ones and people being impressed with his psychic abilities.

SZSR

Noob
Smoke players: Retarded stepchildren of the tier whores.
I'd like to add, they're pretty chill people to hang around, generally helpful and kind, and really intelligent when it comes to learning different ways to use their character, but they're bitter as fuck since most characters used in high-level play ARE his bad match-ups.

Oh and they're definitely not above using any and all tactics to win.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Smoke players: Retarded stepchildren of the tier whores.
I'd like to add, they're pretty chill people to hang around, generally helpful and kind, and really intelligent when it comes to learning different ways to use their character, but they're bitter as fuck since most characters used in high-level play ARE his bad match-ups.

Oh and they're definitely not above using any and all tactics to win.
Is this what group I'm joining?

I'm going to back to Rain

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
That's why I thought I could get away with it lol... But you are right, if I offend anyone by seeming intolerant I would feel genuinely horrible.
[ban incoming]

Did you just call 16 bit gay?
It's not that all Kitana players are gay (of course there are people like 16bit and CD), but we do have Mr Mileena, myself, RunwayMafia, and Miles (i think at least. the guy who sometimes plays at VSM)

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
"Cage", and "Classy" in the same sentence? What have i just read?

Gooby pls, heyr is duh reyul defnitan:

Cage: Trolly people who do nothing but try to out-troll the opponent. Generally very calm and collected, these players find fun in pissing others off. It should also be noted that they often tell various lies that include, but are not limited to:

"Cage is low tier"

and/or

"Cage is easily zoned and has immense trouble moving in"

PS. I'm obviously trolling i know how mad some will get if they thought i was serious -_-

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I like how you all forgot about Shang players.

...cocks.
They're the worst parts of all the rest...

Like reading a horoscope: just say generic stuff that everybody has felt like at some time in their past and they'll recognise it as an identity.

Sub-Zero players: use ice clones. That is all.

JAP

Combo maker
Character Stereotypes

Kitana Players - Laid back, quiet, strong opinionated. Kitana player are usually easy to get along with, feminine, or used by gays.

Sindel Players - See above.

Johnny Cage Players - Loud, obnoxious, cocky players at heart. Johnny Cage players are usually the ones to brag during casuals , attempt babalities, or other arrogant tasks.

Sonya Players - Thoughtful, doubtful, pessimists around everyone. Sonya players are usually the best players to ask for a tissue.

Cyrax Players - Needy, socializing, party starters. Cyrax players are usually the players who bring excitement and life into any situation.

Baraka Players - Confident, naive, and loyal individuals. Baraka players love theirself and will never be afraid to admit it or defend something in honor.

Quan Chi players - Shy, friendly, delinquents. Quan Chi players are usually good at masking what their true intentions are.

Sektor Players - Bipolar, racing thought, emotional rollercoasters. Sektor players are usually always thinking of multiple things at once, they also tend to go from happiness to angry in blink of an eye.

Kabal Players - Classy, helpful, complicated players. Kabal players usually can lead a team into success, or lead a team into utter failure.

Mileena Players - Open-minded, solo, expressive players. Mileena players usually relate everything to their character and see things through their experience first.

Skarlet Players - Enigmatic, technical, hard working players. Skarlet players like to get to the bottom of things and are always open to heavily discuss an array of game elements.

Kenshi Players - Determined, blunt, goal-orientated players. Kenshi players are heavily focused and catch onto things quicker than most. They can sometimes be impatient but learn from their mistakes.

Anyone else notice any character stereotypes? Post yours.
Shang Tsung players - man with straitjacket

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Kabal players: Cocky players who think they can do no wrong. Have a massive superiority complex from the godliness of their character and don't know there is a block button on the controller...

Reactions: JAP