What's new

Maybe its just me...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
mk has footsies spacing and fucking anti airs. mk9 has fundamentals, inj is jump2 jump2 and you have to respect it
Yeah, but how long was it until people actually started using AA jabs? Like, a year into the game? Lul

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
I know nothing of the mk community. To be honest I haven't played mk since umk3 In the arcades( I think). The thing is is that not all players of 1 game will(not all AE players like Marvel for example) like another game, and just because IGAU is made by netherrealm doesn't mean it has to be adopted by the mk community, or the mk community holds some rights to it, especially whether this game survives or fades out.

To me this game is at an exciting time because it's the start of a new franchise, a new scene, and if need be a new INJUSTICE community.its bringing players from all different games together, from Capcom games to namco games, different areas and different playing styles. And to me that's an awesome thing that I would definitely like to be apart of. So if the MK Community who is the closest related community to this game because of developer and game engine doesn't want to adopt it, there are many players out there who will. Just look at the stream numbers, there not dropping, just inclining.

cyke_out

Noob
Like INJ has fundamentals, you can't even aa
Just because one game doesn't play exactly like another game doesn't mean it's bad, just different. You may not like how it is different, but your opinion isn't a fact.

The quicker people get it through their heads that not everyone has to agree with you and simply because you don't like something doesn't mean everyone should not like it, the better everyone will be. This relates not just to games, but politics, religion, whatever. just shut the fuck up. enjoy what you enjoy, and let others enjoy what they enjoy. Your opinion is no better than anyone else.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
mk has footsies spacing and fucking anti airs. mk9 has fundamentals, inj is jump2 jump2 and you have to respect it

Footsies: Mk's "footsies" barely pass off as actual footsies. It boils down to cancelling every dash into d3 or a jab. Injustice has footsies as well so I don't see where you're going with this.

Spacing? Injustice has that.

Mk9 has Kabal and you have to put up with that. Your point?

187x

Noob
Maybe the jabs aren't meant to AA and you have to approach differently?

omgnowaywhatisthiseven
you can't aa with batman and most of the roster. the only character that i know that have good d2 to aa with is grundy and AM and maybe supes everybody else is a freejumpin

RYX

BIG PUSHER
you can't aa with batman and most of the roster. the only character that i know that have good d2 to aa with is grundy and AM and maybe supes everybody else is a freejumpin
Let's ignore
Bane Venom uppercut
Flash uppercut(not d.2)
Lex Corps Charge
Doomsday Up Venom
Etc.

Let's also ignore that you can MB f.3/b.3 and full combo, or back/forward dash and full combo most of the time.

cyke_out

Noob
It's obviously, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Everyone else is free to jump in? Welcome to my ignore list.