What's new

Maybe its just me...

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
this is a stupid argument. It doesnt matter if it is mk10 or not, but if it has many of the same early problems as mk9, then they're doing something wrong in the development process.
It is not. The "problems" of Injustice are nowhere near the same as MK. People are complaining about interactables, a completely new element in this genre.

You're delusional if you think a FG is perfect or near perfection on release. They always have to be tweaked; why do you think Namco does location tests for A YEAR before releasing their game in consoles?

I hate to say this but interactables are starting to take away from the match for some stages. For example Rooftop of Metropolis its all about Power Chars and being in the right place at the right time. Arhkam Asylum is moreso about knowing the terrain.
Pffft interactables? Please, herp derp you can just mb b3/f3 and full combo punish them. Stop whining and level up. It's all about that high level stage spacing (new term) and herp derp footsies bruh, level up. Herp derp.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
It's not like they can just stuff it either considering the distance put between you. Especially vs a character like Cage when they go through each other.

If you want to help me find which moves EX Dash passes through that'sdbe neat.

I'm extremely busy right now, so I can't. I'm merely takign a break on this huge project I'm working on. But you could ask others.

Reactions: RYX
I'm not arguing, I'm just listing why I *personally* don't like injustice.

...no real arguing only misunderstanding. and this thread is to list why I'm not that hyped. So I was just gonna list my personal gripes.
I hear you. In my opinion, it seems like this community is split.

All the established MK9 players prefer MK9, that's to be expected though. And a lot of the new members here prefer Injustice over MK9, which is again, to be expected. With only handfuls of members shifting or staying with both sides.

The site is Test Your Might...Mortal Kombat. Of course there's going to be problems when the game that's taking/taken over this site isn't actually Mortal Kombat.

I'll say it again. This is all just Personal preferences and Opinions colliding.

I do agree with people saying that Injustice needs more time to develop. The majority of the players don't even know how to deal with Interactables in all situations.

Once that gets handled and people accept that Injustice is it's own game, it should all be good.

If not, then the MK9ers have to step it up even harder and keep their game alive to enjoy it.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
FCP/EMP SCAR Cat

Remember that night at casuals when I was Super salty and I was saying how dumb this game was and how bad we all are for playing it. Glad you finally realized but still give it a chance. It's still really early and plus we need that rent $$$$

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
we dont get super salty though.. lol..

remember when you would get salty and mk9 and be like.. CANT WAIT FOR INJUSTICE!!! NO ARMOR BULSSHIT!!!!
lmao..

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
...I like the depth of street fighter footsies, but I don't like the PACE of it.
This :u. For example KOF XIII has the best pace imo, MK also; SFIV? Not for me. Injustice? No, but I like interactables inclusion (still need to be "fixed"), meter bounce, back to block, dial up combos and the superhero theme :).

It is not. The "problems" of Injustice are nowhere near the same as MK. People are complaining about interactables, a completely new element in this genre.

You're delusional if you think a FG is perfect or near perfection on release. They always have to be tweaked; why do you think Namco does location tests for A YEAR before releasing their game in consoles?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
that's not what we were talking about, go back in the quotes if you dont believe me. you're right that interact is a different issue, but the basic gameplay issues that YOU SAID are the same issues as early mk9 ought to have been corrected.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This :u. For example KOF XIII has the best pace imo, MK also; SFIV? Not for me. Injustice? No, but I like interactables inclusion (still need to be "fixed"), meter bounce, back to block, dial up combos and the superhero theme :).
Curious, why do you prefer dial strings over command normals and links?

Well, as a general question, anyone can answer. :)

Scar listen to my words

A lot of people feel the way you do but a lot of people are scared to say it

ie: forever king, pl, myself, and others who i wont mention

You're not alone, see my last post in that thread that got closed about the game's future. Ive decided to hold out until evo to really solidify my stance. There are things that should/could be said but it'd be "pig you're being rude"

But just know you're not alone

Im going HARD into mk9 for evo. MK9 deserves that
Yes man MK deserves it, I really want to see E3. I do like Inj but since 1.03, whit random working wakeups im kindda pissed.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
KOF13 is my fav fighter but TBH I have no prefrence.Links,strings,whatever.
I'd kind of like both in a game but NRS likely wouldn't be able to without sacrificing buttons for more attacks. There's only so much you can do with 3-4 buttons.

Really can't see this thread going anywhere. All I see is just another vs. thread, a pointless battle of preference that will lead to nothing.

Besides, It's just way too early to give Injustice a fair judgement. Give it a few years of patches and let the game evolve then see how it turns out.
I agree it's too early for some things.

But early enjoyment is important for being romanced into the game. If I can't get passionate the first few months. I'm not gonna stick around and hope for the best later is all.