What's new

[May 26, 2012] UK MK Supremacy Battle!! (Stevenage, Herts)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
What's the prize for first place? Also Temjiin is probably curious what 2nd place prize is....

Yes the grand finals have been determined already. Nothing any of you can do about it.
All things considered, and no disrespect to Foxy but, I'm honestly more worried about running into Temjiin than anyone else at the moment..
(unless anyone else has a pocket Reptile?)

NKZero

Noob
All things considered, and no disrespect to Foxy but, I'm honestly more worried about running into Temjiin than anyone else at the moment..
(unless anyone else has a pocket Reptile?)
I can give you some Reptile tips. Just PM me the problems :). That slimy son of a bitch isn't doing shit. I'm more worried about the state of my balls after this tourney tbh.

STRYKIE

I can give you some Reptile tips. Just PM me the problems :). That slimy son of a bitch isn't doing shit. I'm more worried about the state of my balls after this tourney tbh.
It's not just that that's stacked against me, I'll keep it to myself..

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Still being in the North American frame of mind, rest assured I will be counterpicking everybody.

STRYKIE

He's like the Slips of the UK with those dumb anti-airs. Shang top 5?
It's funny you mention him and Slips together, he probably knows better than anyone that if I do avoid Tem and this shit gets streamed, TYM will be PLAGUED by "Scorp top 5" propaganda..

But uh, yeah, that guy will be AAing us off of D3s -_-

Flagg

Noob
Oh fuck, I seem to have a impromptu interview for some possible graduate work Saturday morning. They just want me to know if im available Saturday morning.

I can't pass this up, hopefully I can do both and still come up to this. Registration is at 13:00 or 14:00, right?

EDIT: And yes, Phospherax has immense AA ability which I unfortunately found out at last PND. He WILL be passing the power onto me!

NKZero

Noob
Oh fuck, I seem to have a impromptu interview for some possible graduate work Saturday morning. They just want me to know if im available Saturday morning.

I can't pass this up, hopefully I can do both and still come up to this. Registration is at 13:00 or 14:00, right?

EDIT: And yes, Phospherax has immense AA ability which I unfortunately found out at last PND. He WILL be passing the power onto me!
Registration closes at 13:45. Hope you can make it man. Anyways good luck with the interview.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro

We'll start casuals etc. about 12:00 hopefully but yeah the tourney won't start until 14:00.

And yes Phos's AA is gdlk. He helped me stop jumping like a loon all day. :)

Flagg

Noob
It's a shame cause I wouldn't have minded doing casuals before hand but I think I might be able to just make before tournie starts.

CSZ and Ermac is coming, with Kano for the raging. My pad is shite now, time to bust out the stick again.

Flagg

Noob
Registration closes at 13:45. Hope you can make it man. Anyways good luck with the interview.
It'll be the chance to work with a Consultancy firm over the summer in Kent. Nothing permanent, but there's a ripe opportunity to get something more solid afterwards and it will be God like experience. Thanks by the way, need to test CSZ against that human Sub!