What's new

[May 26, 2012] UK MK Supremacy Battle!! (Stevenage, Herts)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Omg 20 people. Good stuff guys ! I am expecting footage of awesomeness as soon as its released plz !

Flagg

Noob
Hey guys, just looking at train times.

Is anyone doing anything afterwards or is everyone kind of just disappearing?

I would have to get the 22:10 train that night to head home as its the last train and a rather long journey at 2 and a half hours. I'd be tempted to stay the night somewhere but im supposed to be working on the sunday and im a bit loathe to ask for a day off as I need to book a monday off the following week due to me going to Download the weekend after.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Hey guys, just looking at train times.

Is anyone doing anything afterwards or is everyone kind of just disappearing?

I would have to get the 22:10 train that night to head home as its the last train and a rather long journey at 2 and a half hours. I'd be tempted to stay the night somewhere but im supposed to be working on the sunday and im a bit loathe to ask for a day off as I need to book a monday off the following week due to me going to Download the weekend after.
I'll be out for a few beers after mate. There are pubs only a minutes walk away so rude not to tbh.

NKZero

Noob
What's the prize for first place? Also Temjiin is probably curious what 2nd place prize is....

Yes the grand finals have been determined already. Nothing any of you can do about it.