What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

Green Lantern
MMH
Ares

also been trying out cyborg and batman recently and MMh will probably become my main once i get his harder execution stuff down

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
As of now
Bane
Grundy
Green Lantern
but as soon as I find my way of getting in with zatana she will move up to my second at least.

who are you guys maining and who are your secondary adn third character? i cant decide i want a team that compliment each other and help bad match ups and i dont want to use superman hes a joke of a character any suggestions? and share who you play
Not trying to persuade you one way or another but I think bane would fit your playstyle. Bane, WW, Batman is what I can see you doing really well with. Just dont play HawkGirl, I dont want to play you playing HawkGirl

DarkPage

Noob
WW main which just like happened wish it wasnt her but shes like the best for me playstyle lol
2. MMH really just to fight green arrow cause i just deeply feel its a bad matchup for WW or atleast a bad match up for my shitty habits maybe?
3. was grundy, but trying to make it lex cause of my hate for supes, but man its a bit difficult, enjoyable but difficult. I prolly should have picked zod buttt im cheap and dont want to buy him if i dont know if ill like him

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
1. Deathstroke
2. Batman
3. Yellow Lanterm

Use someone you like and feel comfortable with. I just picked up lantern and dropped Bladam, he fits like a glove. Hope this helped.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Branden Delio

PSN: C9-Keiji
Been having a character crisis for months but I've learned I am a skin whore and play characters who have the best skins, what can I say I like cosmetics haha.

1. Lantern (John Stewart) - Not my favorite skin in the game but my most successful and leveled up character.
2. Zod (awaiting MoS Skin, prob gonna be coolest skin in game) - Complex character, love parrying BA's B23 and breaking his arm.
3a. Green Arrow (The Arrow)- The skin is sick plus I enjoyed the TV series.
3b. Death Stroke - Dont care for his skins just a fun character in general.
3c. Bane (Regime) - Skin is awesome, just picked him up last night and was doing pretty well with him even against BA which i figured would be a horrible MU for Bane. He's supposably low tier but after about 100games last night at my house with 4 buddies I had the most fun on Bane by FARRRR.

I know I listed too many characters but what can I say Lantern is too brain dead to play all the time hes like batman idk how you can play them over and over gets way too boring.

I would list superman on here because Cyborg Superman I feel is currently the best skin in the game but when I play him people QQ and rage, not worth it.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
50/50 into grab, b3, ji2, 22xxtele punch, 22xxcharge, orb, repeat. That's all there is to it.

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
well his b3 after the grab has hard timing, his zoning is harder than anyone else either way hes still beast

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
well his b3 after the grab has hard timing, his zoning is harder than anyone else either way hes still beast

You can omit the grab, and go into the tele punch for less damage. I think that MMH is probably the best zoner in the game right now, even more than Superman and Aquaman.