What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Catwoman, Harley, and Wonder Woman. They're all mains to me though, I try not to break the characters I use down into first, second, and third.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
First: Harley - Overall a well-rounded character, not overwhelming at all if you know the MU.
Second: Raven - Fanboy main. She's a zoner, which I don't really like doing, but she's awesome. So it's 'kay
Un-decided: - There are so many people I want to play as. Flash, Cyborg, Catwoman, Killer Frost, Bane, Joker...
Third-ish: Doomsday (for now) - Pressure machine. Feel like a badass every time you win. "I will destroy you all"

I tried to make it similar to my MK9 mains. The only difference being is Reptile is a jack-of-all trades, and Raven is a zoner. Still fanboy mains though.

Liu Kang
Reptile
Johnny Cage

1) Deathstroke (scrub annihilator).
2) Wonderwoman (NW / BG counterpick).
3) Aquaman (Doomsday counterpick).
4) Batman (Everyone should play batmang).

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Nightwing- called him the day he was announced.
Green Arrow- hopped on the Chris G bandwagon.
Aquamane- offline teammate was going to drop him after he lost chip on MB trident, picked him up because of that lol.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
1) Catwoman
2) Black Adam
3) Sinestro/Scorpion

All the characters that I play in this game are Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow, Black & Yellow!

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
1. Sinestro/Aquaman

I'm fairly even as far as being "good" with them. Use them for different MU's.

2. Green Arrow

3. Flash

Talix

One day at a time...
It's always changing but for the moment.
1. Catwoman (Since Day 1 but I'm still not so confident with her)
2. Lobo (Literally just picked him up two days ago but as he replaced Shazam who plays slightly similarly I found him to fit my playstyle even more)
3. Doomsday (I EAT TOP TIERS FOR BREAKFAST AND BURP OUT THEIR CHARRED BONES! Easy mode if feeling lazy, really fun).

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
1. Aquaman - Picked him before the game came out. Huge fan of Arthur. I have Aquaman converse and Flashpoint #1 framed on my wall for Christ (G) sake. :p
2. Deathstroke - Another pre-launch pick. I love the (not so) New Teen Titans. His solo series was pretty good as well.
3. Doomsday - He is just stupid fun to use. Made even more enjoyable because my friend who I play with all the time is almost free to him. His salt levels get dangerous as soon as the Announcer says "Doomsday." I've even explained to him how to get defend against all his BS, yet he still gets owned by it.

I pretty much want to be good with almost half the cast. I love so many of the characters, it's just tough to only play a select few.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
1) Killer Frost (Main)

2) General Zod (Co-Main)

3) Doomsday (Alt)

4) MMH (Second Alt)

The four aforementioned characters are the only ones I play seriously, but I have also messed around with Sinestro, Green Lantern, Bane, Black Adam, and Deathstroke.

JokersWild515

I'm a man of my word.
Main: Joker
Secondary: Zod
Third: Bane
These three are the most fun for me to play. I've tried every character available and none of the true top tiers seems that fun to me...