What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

well im learning nightwing just now he has some nice setups then ill try bane but i know bane gets blown up by black adam cause his lightening is not classed as a projectile
Yea Bane vs BA is the reason i need to pick a pocket character. Just haven't decided who yet. I need a character that can handle that match up and possibly the Hawkgirl match up. That's another tough one for Bane.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
Yea Bane vs BA is the reason i need to pick a pocket character. Just haven't decided who yet. I need a character that can handle that match up and possibly the Hawkgirl match up. That's another tough one for Bane.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2
green lantern does well against everyone hes good to know

champdee

Noob
Catwoman/Sinestro
Zod
Raven

This game has cool characters that it gets hard to choose sometimes.. want to know all at least a lil. (I've considered nightwing, but I dunno.. damn character crisis)

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
Catwoman/Sinestro
Zod
Raven

This game has cool characters that it gets hard to choose sometimes.. want to know all at least a lil. (I've considered nightwing, but I dunno.. damn character crisis)
yeah im using him the now i never really like characters with 2 stances but he seams to be doing well just now :p

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
1. Shazam
2. None
3. Zod

I need a strong secondary to back up Shazam, but can't use Zod that strongly...

1. Green Lantern
2. Aquaman
3. Raven
With green lantern, I don't even need a secondary since worse mu I feel is still 5/5, but its nice to give the other players a different look.

August

yssalc sa lleh
zatanna? man i could not use her, how is she once you have stuck with her?
She has her flaws, but she has some really cool tricks, too. I think one of the most important things to remember when you use her is to always change it up. And that's one of the reasons why I like using her. You can get really creative. But yeah, once you get the hang of her, you can overcome (some of) her flaws and wreck some shit. :p

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
hawkgirl? nice iv seen her corner combos and OMG they look sexy! do you mind telling me her midscreen and corner BnB?