What's new

M2Dave's Friends of the Internet Most Recent Injustice: GAU Tier List

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
It will be better for you to say " This dude never participated in a offline event"

Because this "The dude doesn't play offline" Just sound Stupid on so many levels

Now you are comparing a Major League players to a Tournament players that any person can buy their way in Just to play a game?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stupidity is real here.

A Tournament player can be buy their way in which can be a scrub or a good player compare to A Major League Players where They have to get drafted by going to college or being Notice by Important people that will sponosr you like Nike etc.

Have you ever worked hard like these people instead of sitting on your ass and play video games going to tournaments that anybody can be in?

Not anybody can be drafted to a Nba or any other Major League.

You have to earn it and no Paying your way in like you do when you play Injustice. Pay your way in to play.

Who has give you a 5year contract with 100,000 in writing?
What college you went to?
What big Sponsor pay you to where there gear?
What big sponsor get you to the Olympics?

Video game torunaments.

Pay your way in to Play.

A huge differents.

Stop reaching for something that isn't there.

Nba high level is not the same as College high level

High level VIdeo games Tournaments are the same as Onine high level of play.

The different in this is. You pay to play in a tournament and we discuss who is the best.

Ya travel so Ya should be considered the best but You are not the go to person if someone ask for help.
There is players out there that is better then you skill wise and do not need a resume or just have better experience then you with the character.
Like I said before if Online players have the transportation you and others would be irrelevant. PL, REO PIG AND OTHERS will be revelant. Thank God for you and other sake.
The real stupidy here is that you missed the point and took an anology to the most literal limits when it was supposed to make you stop and think.
If you are suggesting online players > offline players, I think it's safe to say you and this thread are done.

haketh

Noob
>High level VIideo games Tournaments are the same as Online high level of play.

I mean real talk I'm usually all about the New Leaf but that post all together is some wackery

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
It will be better for you to say " This dude never participated in a offline event"

Because this "The dude doesn't play offline" Just sound Stupid on so many levels

Now you are comparing a Major League players to a Tournament players that any person can buy their way in Just to play a game?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Tournament player can be buy their way in which can be a scrub or a good player compare to A Major League Players where They have to get drafted by going to college or being Notice by Important people that will sponosr you like Nike etc.

Have you ever worked hard like these people instead of sitting on your ass and play video games going to tournaments that anybody can be in?

You have to earn it and no Paying your way in like you do when you play Injustice. Pay your way in to play.

Video game torunaments.

Pay your way in to Play.

A huge differents.

The different in this is. You pay to play in a tournament and we discuss who is the best.

Ya travel so Ya should be considered the best but You are not the go to person if someone ask for help.
There is players out there that is better then you skill wise and do not need a resume or just have better experience then you with the character.
Like I said before if Online players have the transportation you and others would be irrelevant. PL, REO PIG AND OTHERS will be revelant. Thank God for you and other sake.
I've never responded to any of this crazy talk so I'm gonna do this once.

I played mainly online for the first 9 months or so of injustice before going to a US major. The thing is, I went to every monthly local in my area so I was still used to playing offline and I didn't think it was a big difference because the people at my local were not playing the game at the highest level. Therefore, I used my aggressive, 50/50 style offline as well as online.

It wasn't until I started going to US majors that I saw how big of a difference online vs offline is. At the highest level, for me at least, the game is much more about spacing/footsies/reactions/punishes which simply can't be done online at the same level. They are very different and you will NEVER understand that until you attend offline tournaments with the best players.

I've played online A LOT and I'm telling you there is a big difference. Now can everyone please stop this crazy talk and save the rest of us some brain cells? Thanks.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
This is the first time you haven't just fist pumped your chest in this thread. Anyways, you underestimate B12. CW cannot punish it on a consistent basis. Sometimes it goes under B12 but more often she gets hit or they go through each other and are left far apart. The walk speed thing is also huge because CW has one of the worst walk speeds in the game and Sinestro has a good back walk. This means that she has to take risks like jumping, doing cat dash, and dashing to try and close the space; Sinestro punishes all of these into a vortex. One of her ways to try and get in, B3 is also risky because Sinestro usually makes it whiff because of his walk speed. If it whiffs, she gets punished hard. I don't see how this could only be 4-6 when all of the guessing games favor Sinestro. And as you said, trait is a problem for her. It doesn't help that he builds it almost for free in this MU.
I have a best friend. His name is Frame Data. I press Start and see how negative and positive a move is so people won't get away with it.

B12 Is negative 14 on block. Very punishable on a consistent basis. Even if you do a special string.

That invisible Wake up Sinestro has. If you do that string after the b12 I can intterupt it with a 112.

Plus When I played you. It seems you didn't know your own character frame data ( Idk to be honest) because you were trying to jump out after a negative string which was a b12.

Cw Walk speed is Average. I will not go that far and say it the worst. Her Dash is the worst in the game. I agree with that.

Sinestro Vortex. Yeah. I have to keep on Guessing like every character to so its basically universal. Just like my HKD but easy for Sinestro.

Sinestro Also Get punish as well especially hard knock down. Guess plus waking up on a hkd is to risky. Cat-woman on with meter HKD will get a 46% consistently. With Trait 49 or 50. You are eating Half your life. Damage to Matter in this Mu. If Catwoman didn't do that much damage then I would say 3-7. Damage play a big role in this mu.

Trait is a problem. But Like I said before. If it was a bad mu. He would have destroyed me in a first to 5. Basically 5-1 me or 5-0 me. Seems like a 4-6 to me.

Also In the corner which is very easy to get sinestro in the corner you will be eating mix up after mix ups. Plus she has one of the best corner mix ups in the game.

The only thing Im worrying in this mu is Trait build up, Everything else comes easy.

Yes you will get trait but it doesn;t always mean you will win the game. Cw has a small hitbox that also helps with the mu.

Ra Helios

I've never responded to any of this crazy talk so I'm gonna do this once.

I played mainly online for the first 9 months or so of injustice before going to a US major. The thing is, I went to every monthly local in my area so I was still used to playing offline and I didn't think it was a big difference because the people at my local were not playing the game at the highest level. Therefore, I used my aggressive, 50/50 style offline as well as online.

It wasn't until I started going to US majors that I saw how big of a difference online vs offline is. At the highest level, for me at least, the game is much more about spacing/footsies/reactions/punishes which simply can't be done online at the same level. They are very different and you will NEVER understand that until you attend offline tournaments with the best players.

I've played online A LOT and I'm telling you there is a big difference. Now can everyone please stop this crazy talk and save the rest of us some brain cells? Thanks.
This is my last response before I go to my Bed.

The first tournament you went to in the USA. Did you make Top 8? If you did make Top 8. Didn't you Adapt and Adjust the monitors and the off-line play?

Didn't Nightmare SF Went to his Frist Major Tournament and Almost made top 8 at Evo.

Didn't Viking 305 Make Top 5 in his FIrst ever Offline Tournament he went to because he Adapt and adjusted.

It can be done right. Adjusting Right?

I understand there is a difference. All I'm saying is The player that plays Online Like Me Can also Do well in a Tournament and make Top 8 like You and others that Tried there first time and adapt.

All Im saying is The High level play that tournament players has is the same High level of play what Online players have because if that wasn't the case you and others players that I mention wouldn't make these top 8 or almost making Top 8 at Evo.

Now you mention

"At the highest level, for me at least, the game is much more about spacing/footsies/reactions/punishes which simply can't be done online at the same level. "

ok I understand For you. Spacing/Footsies/Reactions/ Im fine personally Online. But it probably better offline because how smooth it is and no lag. My character Catwoman can finally punish black adam dive kick ( only character specific) But I will not make no excuse if I lose, if me and who ever Im facing have a good connection.

Ra Helios

The real stupidy here is that you missed the point and took an anology to the most literal limits when it was supposed to make you stop and think.
If you are suggesting online players > offline players, I think it's safe to say you and this thread are done.
Online players That plays at the highest level are just as good as offline players.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I have a best friend. His name is Frame Data. I press Start and see how negative and positive a move is so people won't get away with it.

B12 Is negative 14 on block. Very punishable on a consistent basis. Even if you do a special string.

That invisible Wake up Sinestro has. If you do that string after the b12 I can intterupt it with a 112.

Plus When I played you. It seems you didn't know your own character frame data ( Idk to be honest) because you were trying to jump out after a negative string which was a b12.

Cw Walk speed is Average. I will not go that far and say it the worst. Her Dash is the worst in the game. I agree with that.

Sinestro Vortex. Yeah. I have to keep on Guessing like every character to so its basically universal. Just like my HKD but easy for Sinestro.

Sinestro Also Get punish as well especially hard knock down. Guess plus waking up on a hkd is to risky. Cat-woman on with meter HKD will get a 46% consistently. With Trait 49 or 50. You are eating Half your life. Damage to Matter in this Mu. If Catwoman didn't do that much damage then I would say 3-7. Damage play a big role in this mu.

Trait is a problem. But Like I said before. If it was a bad mu. He would have destroyed me in a first to 5. Basically 5-1 me or 5-0 me. Seems like a 4-6 to me.

Also In the corner which is very easy to get sinestro in the corner you will be eating mix up after mix ups. Plus she has one of the best corner mix ups in the game.

The only thing Im worrying in this mu is Trait build up, Everything else comes easy.

Yes you will get trait but it doesn;t always mean you will win the game. Cw has a small hitbox that also helps with the mu.
You might want to talk to your friend again. B12 is -5 (safe). Not -14

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Online players That plays at the highest level are just as good as offline players.
They can be. @FOREVER KING, @WoundCowboy, @HoneyBee ect. all started out as online players. And they will tell you first-hand that it is different. There's been more than enough evidence that some top online players are not capable of being top players offline. Death is a prime example. Poor guy. At least he had the dignity to bow out gracefully and admit that he over-estimated online play. Something you will never do because you think your a know-it-all.

From what you post, it's clear you are not top player material. Take some advice, and do not go to offline tournaments. It will probably crush your little world as you know it. As Cypher would say, "Ignorance is Bliss".

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video game torunaments.

Pay your way in to Play.

A huge differents.

You're missing the point of this.

First of all, no one's saying being an offline tournament player legitimizes you by itself. Doing well offline is what legitimizes players. You buy your way in but you don't buy your way to top 8. Btw sponsorships are a part of it too actually. Players like SonicFox, Theo, and Whiteboi worked their way up to sponsorships by proving how well they can do in tournament settings, but you don't see professional sponsors like EG paying for a player to represent them for how well they did online.

Secondly, offline tournaments are not the same at all. Online is like a practice battleground, there's nothing on the line, and you're not going to go down in the FGC history books by playing online the way you do by placing at Evo. Because of this, tournament play is expected to be players at their best playing at the highest level they can. The reason we play offline is because online play includes so many variables that hinder true high level play. It's recognized because you're playing in a setting where you don't have real excuses for not being on point, you're playing Injustice and not Online Injustice. You're not testing things, you can't abuse things that are harder to deal with with delay, you're not just fishing for things you want to do when there's something on the line, and you can't just concede things to adapt later. Online you're sitting comfortably on your couch where no one cares how well you're doing, and your opponent might be tripping balls in his bed trying to go for swag combos. It might be a good training ground, but it's not the same by any means. Everyone with offline experience can attest to this, and they are. You should listen to them or try it yourself.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

They can be. @FOREVER KING, @WoundCowboy, @HoneyBee ect. all started out as online players. And they will tell you first-hand that it is different. There's been more than enough evidence that some top online players are not capable of being top players offline. Death is a prime example. Poor guy. At least he had the dignity to bow out gracefully and admit that he over-estimated online play. Something you will never do because you think your a know-it-all.

From what you post, it's clear you are not top player material. Take some advice, and do not go to offline tournaments. It will probably crush your little world as you know it. As Cypher would say, "Ignorance is Bliss".
lol. Emperor Rebelo Made it to a major and wreck. I am talking about people that I know. Not some unknown person That I do not Know. Im naming the peopel that actually Can keep up with Offline Tournament players. Not the people I do not know. You will get wreck by me Offline. Stop

When I do. I will talk so much Crap.

Woundcowboy is an online tactic abuser. FINALIZED!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Woundcowboy is an online tactic abuser. FINALIZED!
With all due respect, do we really need to respond to old posts to which Wound already replied himself? I mean, this way we can only drag on the derailment.
Please, don't get me wrong, but it almost got back on track when people started to discuss actual MUs, maybe we should get back to that?

With all due respect, do we really need to respond to old posts to which Wound already replied himself? I mean, this way we can only drag on the derailment.
Please, don't get me wrong, but it almost got back on track when people started to discuss actual MUs, maybe we should get back to that?
Yes, for the sake of humor.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Prepare for an arbitrary, unconvincing copout of an explanation by the TYM White Knights.
Had my shields up already for a sarcastic probing flame bait.

No one can defend him when he goes on non sensical tirades, however it was nice to see the conversation turn into matchup discussion. Wounds and RA's exchange was a great example of that.

As far as the offline vs online thing goes...You don't have a leg to stand on if you claim online success is in any way shape or form equivalent to offline success. It's not.

(This part was not directed at @coolwhip)

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob

This is the sort of misinformation that should be allowed in the name of anti-bullying.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This is the sort of misinformation that should be allowed in the name of anti-bullying.
You might want to talk to your friend again. B12 is -5 (safe). Not -14

Wound's post was the perfect response to said post.

He corrected the misinformation, and hopefully Helios learned something new...

But hey, lets continue to jeer because it's hype! >_<