What's new

m2dave Wins MK9 at Road to Evo Event Season's Beatings: Summer Slam!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
It's not anyone's fault. It doesn't diminish the fact that it's a small tournament.
Yes, it was a small tournament. But if it had been a small tournament and if VSM had participated, you would have been the first one to suck their balls for winning.

Also, what gives you the right to criticize MKLegend and call his gameplay "scrubby"? Can you do better? If so, go ahead and prove it.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Yes, it was a small tournament. But if it had been a small tournament and if VSM had participated, you would have been the first one to suck their balls for winning.

Also, what gives you the right to criticize MKLegend and call his gameplay "scrubby"? Can you do better? If so, go ahead and prove it.
what's with these circular arguments against me. i just said i feel the same way about apex, which even had more people than SB.

as for mk legend, once again, i'm saying it's people not playing against him how they should.

REO

Undead
I don't approve of any of the MK legend bashing. That kid is awesome and has potential to become a phenomenal player one day. He's the only kid in the scene that doesn't pop off and has a play-style that revolves around risky reads. The kid reminds me back when I was 15 and playing MK:A. Back off.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
REO it's not that he doesn't have potential, it's that the way his KL was played (at least at SB) won't get you far for very long, simply because it was all based around a specific strategy.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I don't approve of any of the MK legend bashing. That kid is awesome and has potential to become a phenomenal player one day. He's the only kid in the scene that doesn't pop off and has a play-style that revolves around risky reads. The kid reminds me back when I was 15 and playing MK:A. Back off.
He was even telling me he knows he doesnt play safe, but its working for the most part so far. Someone really needs to show him the ropes, if you will. He does have the potential to be very special.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
what's with these circular arguments against me. i just said i feel the same way about apex, which even had more people than SB.
Summer Slam was not a major tournament. With the possible exception of AE, none of the games had a lot of participants. The venue looked empty in comparison to last year in October, when Tim had to kick people out for crowding the MK area.

McNasty

Moist.
If he incorporates a hint of lame play and footsies with the ability to turn on the heat and play the style he currently does he will be downright scary.