What's new

M. Betty (Doomsday) Wins Injustice at Absolute Battle 4 in Dallas, Texas!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Absolute Battle showed an especially hype top 8 in Texas today. IC Mygod 88 slid his way through the losers bracket all the way to Grand Finals. At first it seemed as if Mygod was going to win Grand Finals easily, taking a very dominant 4-0 lead. However, M. Betty was not going down without a fight, and completely turned it around taking the next two matches. Mygod picked Superman as a last resort, but M. Betty was not phased and took the game convincingly. Congratulations to the top 8 and all the competitors for making it an extremely exciting tournament. Also shoutout to Versusnetplay for running a great show.

1. M Betty(Doomsday)
2. IC Mygod 88(KF, Supes)
3. TTM Possum(Wonder Woman)
4. Greguu(Wonder Woman)
5. AnimeFreak(Deathstroke)
5. INS Dumbluck(Green Lantern)
7. KH Royale(Green Lantern)
7. Joe Shyne(Killer Frost)

Full results as soon as I get them!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Didn't see the stream but props to M Betty, who I know from EVO. Serious dark horse. He beat King in pools and I just barely beat him with KF later. Best Doomie I had played in that tough MU for him.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Didn't see the stream but props to M Betty, who I know from EVO. Serious dark horse. He beat King in pools and I just barely beat him with KF later. Best Doomie I had played in that tough MU for him.

Only times hes lost in tournament that I have seen was to Pre-Patch Supes and KF. He could make serious waves at majors if he went.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Only times hes lost in tournament that I have seen was to Pre-Patch Supes and KF. He could make serious waves at majors if he went.

not to discredit him, but didnt he lose to nightmare sf at one of these? i remember seein nightmare take out a doomsday in texas, cant recall the name tho.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
not to discredit him, but didnt he lose to nightmare sf at one of these? i remember seein nightmare take out a doomsday in texas, cant recall the name tho.

You are correct I did lose to him in a tournament, I really want to play him again after this patch though. I feel confident now that batarrangs and 2 bat drones won't be as antagonizing

It was a really fun top 8. I think the best ones were Loser's Finals and GF in terms of hype

EDIT: Archive Link http://www.twitch.tv/saltymayhem/b/478585540

E

Eldriken

Whooo. I always like to see Doomsday win a tournament. M. Betty with that crazy interactable combo. :confused: