What's new

Least popular character on Injustice?

I'm still only about above average at this game (55% wins), so the matchmaking system tends to ebb and flow between skilled players and unskilled players- and that's where I notice the difference in what everyone plays.

The ones that beat me, or give me a good fight, generally are Batman, Lantern, Grundy, Batgirl, Lantern, Aquaman, Lantern, and Lantern.

The lower level match ups are a bit more diverse- I guess because they haven't found out the general balance of things. Alot of Scorpions (there are good scorpions, but he's so popular I mostly face predictable tele-spammer ones), some Flashes, Bane, Shazam, Green Arrow and Ares.

The characters I never see anywhere? Lex and Lobo. Have faced each only once out of over 200 matches.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I'm still only about above average at this game (55% wins), so the matchmaking system tends to ebb and flow between skilled players and unskilled players- and that's where I notice the difference in what everyone plays.

The ones that beat me, or give me a good fight, generally are Batman, Lantern, Grundy, Batgirl, Lantern, Aquaman, Lantern, and Lantern.

The lower level match ups are a bit more diverse- I guess because they haven't found out the general balance of things. Alot of Scorpions (there are good scorpions, but he's so popular I mostly face predictable tele-spammer ones), some Flashes, Bane, Shazam, Green Arrow and Ares.

The characters I never see anywhere? Lex and Lobo. Have faced each only once out of over 200 matches.
Lobo needs buffs. Hes too badass to be so weak.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
It took me about 300 matches with her while using the Regime outfit to notice her face... if you know what I mean :)
Shoot I consider her regime costume my favorite out of all. Im always battling in that outfit...For the longest tho I was just amused at how big her *(insert line here) was compared to the rest of the women in the game. Shes the equivalent to the women of MK in some degree I feel...lol

MuMuGuy

Noob
I rarely fight against Hawkgirl, Lex, and Shazam. The Shazam players I fight are usually pretty good, but the Lex and Hawkgirl players I fight tend to suck, especially the Hawkgirl players since they tend to do random Mace Charge and aerial Mace Toss. That annoys me since my main is Hawkgirl and I'm training with Lex.

I've never fought against Raven, Killer Frost, and I haven't encountered any Ares ever since he lost the reset. I might pick up Raven because I like using rarely encountered characters and I'd give Raven some much needed lovin' if she isn't in her Regime outfit. I still don't know how Raven could have the nicest derriere of the cast in her default and Teen Titans outfit, but then have an ironing board booty in her Regime outfit.