What's new

Least popular character on Injustice?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
You're a disgusting misogynist and frankly I hope you step on an upturned plug.

Back on topic, Ares, Doomsday and Cyborg don't seem to get used much at all.
I don't hate women, I dislike women with penises. It's not my thing. Here's my disclaimer.
No trannys were meant to be harmed in the making of this thread. Any posts by k1nG_Qu1nN about trannys were simply for comic effect or mis represented. Now make Wonder Woman and Raven not look like trannys and I'll be happy. So then I can fantasize about fondling them in a volvo without finding a trouser snake and running away in fear and shame.

BACK ON TOPIC. Ares and Doomsday and Cyborg seem very underrated considering how good of characters they are.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Basically all I see online are about 50% Batgirls, 35% Scorpions, and the rest are Dark Knights, Kal-Els, and Hal Jordans. Super exciting!

Last time I saw Raven online was April.

Only time I ever see Lex is people picking Lex because they assume I will be picking Lex, as my gt is Lex Luthor... when in reality I've never even touched that guy from Die Hard.

Every time I see a FLash, which is rarely, I think "ohhh bless their little heart for trying to use him" and proceed to murder them. I wish he was better, I wanted to main him, and I stand by my original assertion that the Flash NEEDS some sort of "teleport" move in the same way Ares does for Flash to be a remotely decent character.

I use WW as a top 3 and I never see her. Her boobs look great in the Regime outfit.

This one time I saw Cyborg.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Talking about ONLINE and my community:
The most seen are Supes, Scorps, Batmans and GL . (Top tier EZ moders imo)

The least used would be Lobo , Harley , Hawkgirl .

FROM MY Experience that is.
I have fought at least 2 decent Sex Luthors and a J3 spam one too...

To be honest, i've NEVER fought a Hawgirl or a Lobo in my life...

Obelish

Noob
When it was mentioned here, I realized that I probably haven't seen Cyborg more than twice since release and then some. I also don't see too much of Ares, and yeah, Wonder Woman is a loner.

i think the least popular charcters is either aqua man, hawkgirl, lobo, scorpion, and lex luthor

Aquaman- only good in the ocean and only friends are fish

HawkGirl- is an evolved form of a chicken the only difference is that she can fly also completely useless

lobo-was very bad at first looks but i think is a very good character not top in the roster but at least mid tier

Lex Luthor- all i can say is his head shines more than his abilities and personality

Scorpion- all the fanboys saying this should be a DC only game and other's who think that he is an over powered sac of poo(WHICH EVERYONE DOES)

all in all Dlc characters in general should be banned from all tournaments excreta excreta

i think the least popular charcters is either aqua man, hawkgirl, lobo, scorpion, and lex luthor

Aquaman- only good in the ocean and only friends are fish

HawkGirl- is an evolved form of a chicken the only difference is that she can fly also completely useless

lobo-was very bad at first looks but i think is a very good character not top in the roster but at least mid tier

Lex Luthor- all i can say is his head shines more than his abilities and personality

Scorpion- all the fanboys saying this should be a DC only game and other's who think that he is an over powered sac of poo(WHICH EVERYONE DOES)

all in all Dlc characters in general should be banned from all tournaments excreta excreta
Double posting like a boss

But this is all person opinion

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Basically all I see online are about 50% Batgirls, 35% Scorpions, and the rest are Dark Knights, Kal-Els, and Hal Jordans. Super exciting!

Last time I saw Raven online was April.

Only time I ever see Lex is people picking Lex because they assume I will be picking Lex, as my gt is Lex Luthor... when in reality I've never even touched that guy from Die Hard.

Every time I see a FLash, which is rarely, I think "ohhh bless their little heart for trying to use him" and proceed to murder them. I wish he was better, I wanted to main him, and I stand by my original assertion that the Flash NEEDS some sort of "teleport" move in the same way Ares does for Flash to be a remotely decent character.

I use WW as a top 3 and I never see her. Her boobs look great in the Regime outfit.

This one time I saw Cyborg.
It's insane how much he looks like Bruce Willis.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Cyborg, I've only fought 2. 1 if you exclude the one from TYM. Joker, and Lex are the other ones from my experience.

A bunch of people on my friend's list play Harley, and Hawkgirl. So I play them on a regular basis.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Same shes really fun to play, i feel like shes my 2nd best behind Superman, but I use WW because shes more fun and nobody uses her... compared to Kal.
I agree...funny thing was that I had no intentions on maining/playing her because catwoman already took that spot. Bt then the demo dropped.....and I played around with her an actually liked her a bit....then the game dropped and I just stucked with her....Learned catwoman to my liking and what not. But just couldnt put wonder woman down...and now even tho i dabble around with other characters I really just prefer to play wonder woman solely. Thats just me tho...haha

I agree...funny thing was that I had no intentions on maining/playing her because catwoman already took that spot. Bt then the demo dropped.....and I played around with her an actually liked her a bit....then the game dropped and I just stucked with her....Learned catwoman to my liking and what not. But just couldnt put wonder woman down...and now even tho i dabble around with other characters I really just prefer to play wonder woman solely. Thats just me tho...haha
i felt the same with batman when the demo dropped right now he is my main but he is going to be replaced by killer frost secondary is killer frost and the third character is solomon grundy but may drop him for senestro because the character is to slow

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
in your opinion, having played them both, who is "better"? Selina or Diana?

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
in your opinion, having played them both, who is "better"? Selina or Diana?
Well to me they are both really good characters. I feel in my opinion Diana has the upper hand because I feel she has more mobility especially in lasso and slightly better zoning although Diana isn't a good zoner. With Selina I feel she has trouble sometimes because she doesn't have a projectile and can seriously be out zoned. But what I love about Selina is that once she's in she is in. And she has some crazy mixups..so she can be quite a handful with the right person playing her. But both are crazy good characters.

Beercorn

Don't you wanna rev up your Harley?
I think Scorpion will get significantly less popular after Zod comes out. A lot of this Scorpion craze is simply because he's the newest DLC character. The patch will help too.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Anti-man face on their women people! That's who!! Srsly.. You have to look at the mug with each victory.. Maybe he can come up with a paper bag over head alt costume much like Spidey in the FF uniform :D

Edit: sarcastic response
I actually think her face looks a lot better with the Regime skin. And the #600 skin doesn't look too bad either. As a last resort The Flashpoint one pretty much covers her entire. A paper bag equivalent if you will