Superman
Batman
Aquaman
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Scorpion
Green Lantern

The rest is a mixed bunch
Not too uncommon for me to see the occasional mixed in Grundy, Shazam!, And the rest..

Least seen:
Lex
I would think Grundy and Batgirl would be up there.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Scorpion is the new deathstroke it seems. Can't miss him.

Sad for lex though. Haven't met a good lex player yet. Or maybe I have, and I beat them because he sucks.

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
Lobo, Bane, Lex.

Poor Bane. Still can't be played often because of how poopy he is in closing distance.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I see a lot of Batgirl. I think it is mostly because she is DLC plus her teleport. Not too many Grundys though...
Ahh I see people bitching all the time on these forums about Grundys and their trait grab spamming. Weird.
Grundy and Batgirl run in spurts.. I will go a day or two without seeing either, then another day they are every other.. So sporadic..
It must be because you're on Xbox, Morbid sees Batgirl alot but Morbids on PS3.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Ahh I see people bitching all the time on these forums about Grundys and their trait grab spamming. Weird.

It must be because you're on Xbox, Morbid sees Batgirl alot but Morbids on PS3.
By golly Holmes!! I think you are onto something!!! Could be.. Regardless.. When I see someone pick Grundy- I get all giddy :D

Justice

Noob
Scorpion hands down.

Oh! This is a by-use thread? I'd have to say Hawkgirl is the least used. I see more Lex than her.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
By golly Holmes!! I think you are onto something!!! Could be.. Regardless.. When I see someone pick Grundy- I get all giddy :D
Why do you get giddy? I think Im a few tiers worse then most people on here seeing as how I dont have XBL yet. Ive been playing the CPUs on hard mode to see how long it takes me to beat them, surprisingly Green Lantern I beat my first try. But Aquaman TOOK FOREVER. Same with Deathstroke (Even the CPU DS Spams). But yeah. Just practicing before I get XBL back.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Why do you get giddy? I think Im a few tiers worse then most people on here seeing as how I dont have XBL yet. Ive been playing the CPUs on hard mode to see how long it takes me to beat them, surprisingly Green Lantern I beat my first try. But Aquaman TOOK FOREVER. Same with Deathstroke (Even the CPU DS Spams). But yeah. Just practicing before I get XBL back.
I <3 facing the big boys.. Grundy, Bane, Zangief, Sent.. If they are big and grappley.. I'm all bout it bout it... Always have been.. I dunno...

webreg

Noob
In all my online games I have only ever seen 1 Sinestro and 1 Cyborg. Rare characters include Lex, Harley, Joker, CatWoman, Ares, Green Arrow, Lobo, Raven. Hawkgirl is quite common and I did fight quite a few WonderWomen.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
In all my online games I have only ever seen 1 Sinestro and 1 Cyborg. Rare characters include Lex, Harley, Joker, CatWoman, Ares, Green Arrow, Lobo, Raven. Hawkgirl is quite common and I did fight quite a few WonderWomen.
Only 1 Sinestro?!?! Lucky you! I hate seeing that forehead bob and weave and backdash on my screen...

I will admit though.. Sinestro and Deathstroke have died down.. They are now the second picked character after I smoke someone's main.. Ohh beat my main..face my PROJECTILESSSSSSSSSSSS!

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Ohh I forgot about Sinestro. There's probably very few Sinestros, which surprises me because I think he can be easily broken as long as people learn to juggle with his trait.

webreg

Noob
Yeah, all I'm saying is that I play on Europe and I wouldn't be surprised if the character distribution between US and Europe is significantly different. Here most people have never seen any DC or Marvel comic in their life. They only know some of them through the movie adaptations.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Yeah, all I'm saying is that I play on Europe and I wouldn't be surprised if the character distribution between US and Europe is significantly different. Here most people have never seen any DC or Marvel comic in their life. They only know some of them through the movie adaptations.
No doubt.. Glad Sinestro's forehead is good for something.. Bridging the gap between Euro and the states for the hatred of the twig in yellow :)