What's new

Last Days Till MKX; Hype Survival and Coping Group Therapy Thread

TheGreatestApe

fight me in virtual life PSN: NardsOfDoom4
Been playing a lot of MK2 whilst listening to the Mortal Kombat movie theme on repeat. It doesn't help.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I will have to disappear from here when it's released since I have to wait until June to play because I settled on getting the Batman ps4.

My brother is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding. I have work and my wife.

I have plenty of things to distract me from MK... But nothing is distracting me from MK.
I have 13 other games to get through and none are going to keep MK off my mind.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I was actually hyped a lot more about a week or two ago.

Anyway, I'm watching movies to pass the time. Oh yeah, I sleep too.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It's not but I didn't want another black console and that damn Destiny bundle is OOP around me *shakes fists*
But... it's not like you wear your console, or keep it in your pocket like a phone. It's not like a car you can drive around town flaunting.

I mean, you could always just buy a much cooler decal set instead. Like this,

Then again, you might really like Batman, and there's nothing wrong with that.

JoeX0rX

Noob
Traded in bloodborne for mlb. Should get me through the week. I just hope day and night that the game is balanced.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I've been playing Breath of Fire in the meantime. It's been a lot of fun.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Playing with my new TV, Xbone, MK9 and my girlfriend when the mood strikes. She wont be seeing me for a few weeks till I get madd salty on line and need a hug n kiss to make me feel better.

yea.

Constantly replaying character breakdowns on YouTube trying to puzzle together possible BnBs. It's hard decipher thru all the scrubiness but oh well.. I'm addicted to MKX and it's not even out yet

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Every single time a new MK game has been released, Ive lost it just before launch. Then, afterwards, I tell myself I was acting ridiculous, and I promise myself not to get so obsessed about it next time.

And I've broken that promise every single time.
Dat MK Magik..

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
If I'm not at school or at my internship, I'm usually watching people talk about spoilers.

Not reading the actual spoilers themselves, just like to see people enjoy discussing them.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Guys please help me.

The crying......it isn't enough.

The foetal position no longer comforts me.

I'm not holding up. I can't take it.

Neth...Netherrealm. Pls.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I'm finding that its helpful to remember that each moment we suffer from the hype-nausea is the furthest we will ever be from playing MKX again. Barring vacations, console malfunctions, general life collapse or death, we will never be so far from the opportunity to play MKX as we are right now. Once you're at the bottom, it's easy to look up and remember that it's getting better.

I'm also counting down in hours instead of days, which makes it seem like time is passing quicker