What's new

Last Days Till MKX; Hype Survival and Coping Group Therapy Thread

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Anyone else feel like someone is counting the days in the sky and is forgetting what comes next so he spends all day trying to remember and by the time he does the day finally ends? "oooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeee..... ummmm what comes after one? give me a second I'll figure it out. Wwwwaafflllessss. Waaaallllleeetttt. Nononono that's not right." *24 hours later* "Two!"

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
im going to have to start another file after i learned that the memory leak likely carried me through Bloodborne, but im honestly just bored with it right now. Ninja Gaiden is too easy, so either im going to restart KH2.5 on hard but that requires going through that whole prologue BS which you cant rush otherwise you miss out on free AP, or breaking out my PS2 and playing some DMC3 in preparation for DMC4: Vergil Edition

Oh my. I honestly didn't have an issue with the wait until now. I've been fine with the release schedule, but all of a sudden, now that MKX is installed on my XONE harddrive, I'm so anxious I can hardly breathe.

Knowing that I wouldn't be able to play it until tomorrow night, I couldn't help but watch the download progress go until it reached 100%. It was like an hour of just watching a progress bar fill up on a television screen.

I'm trying to get some coding done on personal projects, but I can't focus at all.

Someone give me a hug or something.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Oh my. I honestly didn't have an issue with the wait until now. I've been fine with the release schedule, but all of a sudden, now that MKX is installed on my XONE harddrive, I'm so anxious I can hardly breathe.

Knowing that I wouldn't be able to play it until tomorrow night, I couldn't help but watch the download progress go until it reached 100%. It was like an hour of just watching a progress bar fill up on a television screen.

I'm trying to get some coding done on personal projects, but I can't focus at all.

Someone give me a hug or something.
turn off that system and go do something else because the longer you stare at it the longer it will take. if you dont have prior engagements take some nyquil and knock yourself out for awhile or go watch something you've been meaning to binge on but keep putting off

I have been slowly improving my man cave and kicking my girlfriend out of that room completely.

I have a brand new Razor Atrox stick, a couple of screens and a TV in there.. with dedicated screens for the Xboxes.

Slowly it has come together.. and I feel it is now perfectly set up for when MKX lands in less than 36 hours.

I am fucking ready.

Monox1de

Noob
I have been slowly improving my man cave and kicking my girlfriend out of that room completely.

I have a brand new Razor Atrox stick, a couple of screens and a TV in there.. with dedicated screens for the Xboxes.

Slowly it has come together.. and I feel it is now perfectly set up for when MKX lands in less than 36 hours.

I am fucking ready.
Where did u get 36 hours? You playing on xb1 so it will "land" in 18 hours 25 minutes or so.
On steam it says it unlocks in around 32.5 hours so i was curious if that's what you were referring to.

Where did u get 36 hours? You playing on xb1 so it will "land" in 18 hours 25 minutes or so.
On steam it says it unlocks in around 32.5 hours so i was curious if that's what you were referring to.
24 hours from now will be 8pm where I am... the day before it releases. I have to go to work the next day and pick my copy up from the shop just down from my work. So, its about 36 hours for me :)

On the plus side.. my work (being a tech startup) has an Xbox one in the room next to my desk. So basically my work day will consist of MKX on release day :)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
So the week I get MKX and my PS4, I work Tuesday 4-11, Wednesday 10-4, off Thursday, Friday 10-4 and a Saturday double 10-11. And I have a girlfriend with kids so a lot of those afternoons will be fucked. I'm not one for emoticons but: x_x

I just... need... to... play...

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
-What are you doing to pass the time till MKX?
Playing Bloodborne, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, and believe it or not, Monopoly on my PS4. and watching some Twitch.

-Are you distracting yourself somehow?
Yeps, by playing other games, watching twitch, things like that

-Are you spending time on any other MK-related things
A little, I try and watch some streams, but they keep getting banned from Twitch :p

-Have you figured out a way to lessen the struggle of waiting almost 4 years in order to wait.. 20.. More.. days..
I was fortunate to have interest in a lot of other games that came out this year, 2015 is a great year for gaming in general.

-Are you preparing some how? Clearing space in your schedule, or making plans? (Your scene, your friends)
Well, before I'm going to pickup my copy tomorrow morning, I'm stopping by the supermarket to stock up on easy to make food and drinks as I'm planning to bunker myself in for a week till I have to work again.
Other than that, that's about it as far as preparation goes.
I'm tidy, my house is always clean so stuff like that wont distract me fortunately and I won't have to feel bad about not cleaning up, since everything is already clean.

Hey guys. Just wanted to pop in and say that I can't believe that the gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEERAAAAAAASRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE I NEED THIS GAME NOW

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
although tommarow is an easy day I hardly doubt I'll want to stay up up till 12 so I can lose 1 hour of my already limited 5 hours of sleep. maybe if I get in some good naps before then I wont want to kill myself in the morning