What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 37 with Mr. Aquaman

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Mr Aquaman, the way you view Ares regarding perception and "tier placement" is pretty spot on to the way I view Joker. Good job representing your "low tier". Hopefully I can level up more and show everyone what Joker can do too! Props man :)
I am not going to lie, Grr broke out the joker on me and I was kinda scared, no idea what that character is capable of, DAMN HE HAS GREAT JUMPING NORMALS

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I am not going to lie, Grr broke out the joker on me and I was kinda scared, no idea what that character is capable of, DAMN HE HAS GREAT JUMPING NORMALS
His j2 and j3 are both really solid, and he has a really low jump arc to help make them very fast. I saw Grr playing him a bit on stream, he likes to abuse the advantage you get off of flower to make block strings safe and for some added space control, along with d2 (which also has crazy range). I didn't see him get anything really awesome going in the corner, which is where Joker is absolutely horrifying to fight against. All in all, he's alot like Ares; very gimmicky when you haven't fought him before, but he has the added bonus of a corner game that shift matchups heavily in his favor if you manage to get people there.

NurzBenny

Old Member
I would normally post denzells variation of this but not today, MAH NIGGA! Whens CT running deep again?
I went to Apex for a quick cup of coffee. Got my back blown out by some french guy, pause. But I guess winter brawl. Shoulda went to DTN but was like embarrassingly impoverished that weekend. The CT/Rhode Island contingent will rise #soon

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Owner
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I went to Apex for a quick cup of coffee. Got my back blown out by some french guy, pause. But I guess winter brawl. Shoulda went to DTN but was like embarrassingly impoverished that weekend. The CT/Rhode Island contingent will rise #soon
See you at winter brawl brotha! lol @ the frenchie