Not open for further replies.

bob

Noob
2,1~lift, dash u1, b2~air fan, dash 4~fan, f+2~d,f+2

easy 40%

i don't know if
2,1~lift, dash u1, b2~air fan, dash fan, dash 4~d,f+2
does more dmg

3Off of a 21 hit confirm, you should really be using the :en Fan because you can cancel out of the second Fan and continue to combo on the ground for over 50%. I've gotten to 58% now with one meter ^_^
Wow, I was playing around with :en Fan but I wasn't getting anywhere with that, glad you're making progress with that. Will test it out first thing when I wake up since it's 5 in the morning right now :grave:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

easy 40%

i don't know if
does more dmg
Nice... I keep forgetting about using u1/2 to extend her combos.

Mileena

Noob
A few combos i've created with Kitana, they aren't as advanced or damaging as some of the ones i've seen posted here. But I consider positioning over damage more important personally. If you want your opponent in a corner quickly, this will get it done.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
A few combos i've created with Kitana, they aren't as advanced or damaging as some of the ones i've seen posted here. But I consider positioning over damage more important personally. If you want your opponent in a corner quickly, this will get it done.
ALL of the combos we've listed for her so far, including the 51% and 58% with one meter put them in the corner with you right next to them.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

easy 40%

i don't know if
does more dmg
42% - 21~Lift, ff, u1, ff, 4~Fan, ff~4~Fan, f2~Cutter

EDIT: I made a video with some of the combos we've been talking about. It's nice to see them in action sometimes instead of just reading about them!

Just a little combo I made with her :)

Here is the button input for this combo.

F+2, 1; (try and move in a bit, don't take a huge dash, dashing takes up too much time and will ruin the combo by spacing in way too much.) 2, DF1; (move in a bit, if you moved in enough from your first movement, there is no need to move in then) 4, bb2; (dash, and jump diagnoaly forward) Jump kick, df1; df1; 4, df2.
*IMPORTANT NOTE* This combo is doable online, depending on the connection, I would RECOMMEND you do an EX FAN lift, instead of the regular one. or you can simply replace 4, BB2, with F+2, BB4. IT will be 42%, instead of 44%, but it will be a safer fan lift without using up meter.***

F+2, 1; 2, DF1; 4, BB2; JK, DF1; DF1; 4, DF2.
This seems way, waaaaaaaaaay too complicated to be used consistently in a real match.

I use these combos all the time in real matches. i won a tournament a few days ago with them ^_^
How do you develop the inhuman skills to consistently pull off an insanely complicated 14-hit juggle combo under extreme pressure? Seems like there's no hope for those of us who can't hit that mark, heh.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
How do you develop the inhuman skills to consistently pull off an insanely complicated 14-hit juggle combo under extreme pressure? Seems like there's no hope for those of us who can't hit that mark, heh.
cause they are crazy LOL people like us just have to keep it simple and chip away, it may be harder for us but we can win just as much..

DanCock

Cock Master!!
anyway yea, glad we have this thread. today will be the start of learning kitana, so ill have to check out some of these combos nice stuff guys!!!!!

CJ81

Noob

Awesome combo b/c you are right, positional advantage is VERY important b/c when you zone the opponent the way you want to, you have a lot of it in the bag, so to speak. I will have to take bits and pieces of what I like from the combos to try to create my own thing because thats why I always try to do, is find my style.

Unbreakable punishes:

3 bars: Naked x-ray is 31%

3 bars: fan lift, air fan, ground fan, ex fan(hold), dash, fan, ex fan(dash), fan, ex fan(dash), fan

13 hits 30%

3 bars: fan lift, air fan, x-ray

27%

But, the point of this is just to use 2 bars instead of 3, especially if you don't even have 3(x-ray).

2 bars: fan lift, air fan, fan, ex fan(hold), dash, fan, ex fan(hold), dash, fan.

10 hits 26%

Lomyn

Snoctopus
It becomes muscle memory after enough practice, and once you land the first hit, the rest will come naturally. Also, like Skatan said, they aren't as difficult as they look.

DrDogg

Noob
Unbreakable punishes:

3 bars: Naked x-ray is 31%

3 bars: fan lift, air fan, ground fan, ex fan(hold), dash, fan, ex fan(dash), fan, ex fan(dash), fan

13 hits 30%

3 bars: fan lift, air fan, x-ray

27%

But, the point of this is just to use 2 bars instead of 3, especially if you don't even have 3(x-ray).

2 bars: fan lift, air fan, fan, ex fan(hold), dash, fan, ex fan(hold), dash, fan.

10 hits 26%
We definitely need to start looking at combos that start with fan lift.

25%, no meter:
Fan Lift, JK~air fan, ground fan, ff, f+2,1

I don't have the game on right now, but I believe the damage is accurate. I'm pretty sure there are better fan lift combos, but that was where I started. I'll do more checking today.

EDIT:

Also, since the OP isn't getting updated. Would you guys prefer to start a new thread where the OP will be updated, or continue this thread? Either way, I'll do what I can to update the OP (if I create a new thread) or provide a cut and paste option for Mr. Kitana to update this topic.

We definitely need to start looking at combos that start with fan lift.

25%, no meter:
Fan Lift, JK~air fan, ground fan, ff, f+2,1

I don't have the game on right now, but I believe the damage is accurate. I'm pretty sure there are better fan lift combos, but that was where I started. I'll do more checking today.

EDIT:

Also, since the OP isn't getting updated. Would you guys prefer to start a new thread where the OP will be updated, or continue this thread? Either way, I'll do what I can to update the OP (if I create a new thread) or provide a cut and paste option for Mr. Kitana to update this topic.
Fan lift combos too, but the thing about the combo I listed was that a Breaker won't work on it, because it doesn't have a single physical strike. So for example if an opponent has enough meter for a breaker and start being liberal with teleports knowing they'll break your first punishment if they teleport incorrect, they can't now.

I think the most I've been able to pull of from fan lift is:

fan lift, dash, u+2, 4~fan, dash, 4~fan, f+2~cutter I think it does aroun 37% or something

DrDogg

Noob
BnB combos I made with my b2 combo follow up instead of the usual chain. Sorry quality isn't the best.

1st combo, 39% from 1,1
2nd combo, 41% from 2,1
3rd combo, 42% from f+2,1
4rd combo, 51% from 2,1 with 1 ex-fan.
Can you transcribe these combos so they can be added to the OP?

DrDogg

Noob
Note: Here is the copy and paste for the OP, but if the OP is not updated at least every time we get to a new page, I'm just going to create a new thread and ask that the mods close this one. I will also be adding damage to any that are missing.

Key

JK = Jump Kick = Jump 3 or 4
JP = Jump Punch = Jump Forward or Jump Back 1 or 2
NJP = Neutral Jump Punch = u,1 or u,2
ff = Forward Dash
~ = Cancel = 2-in-1 into the special move

Note: A jump punch starter can be added to any combo that starts on the ground with a normal combo string.

UNBREAKABLE COMBOS

2 Bars

26% - Fan Lift, Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, EX Fan Toss (hold), ff, Fan Toss, EX Fan Toss (hold), ff, Fan Toss (Action Kungfu)

Full Meter

27% - Fan Lift, Air Fan Toss, X-Ray (Action Kungfu)

30% - Fan Lift, Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, EX Fan Toss (hold), ff, Fan Toss, EX Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, EX Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss (Action Kungfu)

31% - Naked X-Ray (Action Kungfu)

MID-SCREEN COMBOS

Fan Lift - Starter

25% - Fan Lift, JK~Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, ff, f+2,1 (DrDogg)

f+2,1 - Starter

(Mr. Kitana)

39% - f+2,1, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, 4~Fan Toss, f+2,1 (NuSix3)

45% - f+2,1, NJP, ff, NJP, b+2, Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Toss, ff, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

47% - f+2,1, f+2~ Fan Toss, 4~Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2 (bob)

48% - f+2,1, 4~Fan Toss, 4~Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2 (DaeDraug)

51% - f+2,1, NJP, 4~Fan Toss, 4~Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, 4~d,f+2 (bob)

55% (1 bar) - f+2,1, NJP, 4~Fan Toss, 2~Fan Toss, 2~EX Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2, 2 (bob)

f+4,1 - Starter

30-31% - f+4,1, d,f+2, d+1, d,f+2, d+1, d,f+2, d+1, d,f+2, d+1, d,f+2 (Zero Kyori)**

30-31% - f+4,1, d,f+2, d+1, d+1, d+1, d,f+2, d+1, d,f+2, d+1, d,f+2 (Zero Kyori)**

30-32% - f+4,1~Fan Lift, ff, JK~Air Fan Toss, 3,3,3~d,b+3 (NuSix3)

36% - f+4,1, ff, b+3,3~Fan Lift, ff, JK~Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, ff, f+2,1 (DrDogg)****

42% - f+4,1, ff, 4~Fan Lift, ff, ff, 4~Fan Toss, ff (mini-dash), 2~Fan Toss, f+2~d,f+2 (SkatanMilla)

47% (1 bar) - f+4,1, ff, 2~Fan Toss, ff, b+3,3~EX Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, f~df+2 (DrDogg)

48% (1 bar) - f+4,1, ff, 2~Fan Toss, f+2~EX Fan Lift, ff, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2 (bob)

**After the second rep, you can link d+1, d, b+3. Your looking about 30-31% damage. Not real practical, but somewhat flashy.

****You can x-ray after the JK~air fan toss for 39%.

f+3,1 - Starter

36% - f+3,1~Fan Lift, ff, NJP, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, 4, d,f+2 (Action Kungfu)

40% - f+3,1~Fan Lift, ff, NJP, b+2, Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Toss, ff, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

2,1 - Starter

(Full Meter) - 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), ff~uf, JP, 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), ff~uf, JP, 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), ff~uf, JP, f+2,1, 4~Fan Toss, ff, 4~Fan Lift, ff JK~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2 (Konqrr)

37% - 2,1~Fan Lift, JK~Air Fan Toss, 4~Fan Toss, 4~d,f+2 (Konqrr)

38% - 2,1~Fan Lift, wait, b+2~Air Fan Toss, 4~Fan Toss, 4~d,f+2 (Konqrr)

40% - 2,1~Fan Lift, ff, NJP, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, 4~Fan Toss, f+2~d,f+2 (bob)

41% - 2,1~Fan Lift, ff, NJP, b+2, Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Toss, ff, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

42% - 2,1~Fan Lift, ff, NJP, ff, 4~Fan Toss, ff, 4~Fan Toss, f+2~d,f+2 (Konqrr)

50% (1 bar) - 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), ff, f+2,1, NJP, 4~Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Lift, ff, JK~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, 4~d,f+2 (Action Kungfu)

51% (1 bar) - 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), NJP, f+2,1, NJP, ff, b+2, Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Toss, ff, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

53% (1 bar) - 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), ff~uf, JP~f+2,1, 4~Fan Toss, ff, 4~Fan Lift, ff, JK~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2 (Konqrr)

Other Starters

39% - 1,1~Fan Lift, ff, NJP, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Toss, ff, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

40% - b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 2~Fan Toss, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

43% - b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, Fan Toss, ff, 4~Fan Toss, 2~d,f+2 (sliverfish)

CORNER COMBOS

2,1 - Starter

49% (Full Meter) - 2,1~EX Fan Toss (hold), ff, 2,1, EX Fan Toss (hold), ff, 2,1, EX Fan Toss, (hold) ff, f+2,1, B+2~Fan Toss, ff (mini-dash), Fan Toss, 4~d,f+2 (Marshmellow)

52% (1 bar) - 2,1~EX Fan Toss, ff, f+2,1, NJP, 4~Fan Toss, 4~Fan Lift, ub+4~Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, ff, 4~d,f+2 (SkatanMilla)

f+4,1 - Starter

f+4,1, b+2~Air Fan Toss, ff, b+2~Air Fan Toss (Idle Hands)

47% - f+4,1, 2~Fan Toss, b+3,3~Fan Lift, JK~Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, 3,3~d,f+2 (DrDogg)**

49% - f+4,1, 2~Fan Toss, b+3,3~Fan Lift, b+2~Air Fan Toss, Fan Toss, ff, 3,3,3~df+2 (DrDogg)****

**You can x-ray after the JK~air fan toss for 49%.

****After the b+2, you need to delay the air fan toss slightly to make sure it hits in the corner.

Can you transcribe these combos so they can be added to the OP?
39%- 1,1~fan lift, dash, u2, b2, air fan, dash, ground fan, dash, 2~ground fan, dash, 2~df+2
41% - 2,1~fan lift, dash, u2, b2, air fan, dash, ground fan, dash, 2~ground fan, dash, 2~df+2
45% - f+2,1, u2, dash, u2, b2, air fan, dash, ground fan, dash, 2~ground fan, dash, 2~df+2
51% - 2,1 ~ ex-fan (hold cancel), jp2, f+2,1, u2, dash, b2, air fan, dash, ground fan, dash, 2~ground fan, dash, 2~df+2

Also update:
43% - b+2~air Fan, dash, ground fan, dash, 4~ground fan, 2~d,f+2

Also:
40% - f+3,1~fan lift, dash, u2, b2, air fan, dash, ground fan, dash, 2~ground fan, dash, 2~df+2

Sorry couldn't finish it before you complied.

Status
Not open for further replies.