What's new

Match-up Discussion KILLER FROST - Official Community Match-Up Discussion

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
You had a tough time, but don't let it get you too down.
I thought you did good, and if you played to your fullest you'd have been the first Kf top 8.

Thanks. I'm fine tho. I'm not mad or anything. Everyone takes a loss, it was my turn.

I made top 8 at summerjam tho so it wouldn't be the first time she got top 8.

Bane beats her

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Thanks. I'm fine tho. I'm not mad or anything. Everyone takes a loss, it was my turn.

Bane beats her
Fair enough. Just thought I'd offer some kind words.

Ah I didn't watch Summerjam so I'll just go ahead and hold that.

You have a 2-hit free projectile and a fully invincible wake-up we can't just jab through. Its a 5-5 imo, but a skill depenent one like the BG MU. Could go either way depending on who knows the MU and tools better, and who can block/avoid the other's vortex better.

Damn :(

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

You have a 2-hit free projectile and a fully invincible wake-up we can't just jab through. Its a 5-5 imo, but a skill depenent one like the BG MU. Could go either way depending on who knows the MU and tools better, and who can block/avoid the other's vortex better.

I mean let's be real.... Say you made top 8 at EVO and people are saying to you that it didn't even count anymore I think you would probably be a little annoyed. Yeah games evolve, I get that lol, but you don't go and discredit someone making top 8 at the biggest event of the year.

RiBBz22

Yeah, Bane wrecks everyone's wakeups. We have more options than most. I probably agree with Doombawkz that it is pretty much even now. Usually the way matches go against good Banes that I play are lopsided one way or the other. Both characters have very good comeback factors.

RiBBz22

Bane beats her
I think you are emo on Frost. I do not think Bane beats her. Like I said before I think the MU is prolly a toss up.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah, Bane wrecks everyone's wakeups. We have more options than most. I probably agree with Doombawkz that it is pretty much even now. Usually the way matches go against good Banes that I play are lopsided one way or the other. Both characters have very good comeback factors.
Bane's BP eats everything since you lost grab immunity on daggers, but he has to get the timing right otherwise you can jump out or slide through it and be unaffected. Its more than unlike a lot of people, KF has some weird hitbox properties and her slide is fast enough to prevent us from running a complete train. At the same time though, Bane does have options and BP DOES beat out everything, so I'd say your synopsis is right. You have more options than most in the way that 0.5 is more than 0. :p

Still, that vortex. We have to be on point or it doesn't matter how well we do on oki, we'll never get there.

As far as the EVO thing goes, SFxT changed their game so much that the EVOs were separated between SFxT(v) and SFxT(2013). So I figured maybe it would apply.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I was playing grr for a while and was doing well, but OMG, getting knocked down is so bad for her lol

RiBBz22

Bane's BP eats everything since you lost grab immunity on daggers, but he has to get the timing right otherwise you can jump out or slide through it and be unaffected. Its more than unlike a lot of people, KF has some weird hitbox properties and her slide is fast enough to prevent us from running a complete train. At the same time though, Bane does have options and BP DOES beat out everything, so I'd say your synopsis is right. You have more options than most in the way that 0.5 is more than 0. :p

Still, that vortex. We have to be on point or it doesn't matter how well we do on oki, we'll never get there.

As far as the EVO thing goes, SFxT changed their game so much that the EVOs were separated between SFxT(v) and SFxT(2013). So I figured maybe it would apply.
LOL, you are reaching on the SFxT thing. Yeah I understand my options are still not very good after a knockdown trust me. But at least we have some things to respect that can lead to reads on our opponents.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
LOL, you are reaching on the SFxT thing. Yeah I understand my options are still not very good after a knockdown trust me. But at least we have some things to respect that can lead to reads on our opponents.
We had a catwoman in the top 8 at Kumite, I dunno if its reaching THAT much.

Respect is a strong word. Especially against Bane. I won't deny you have them, though. We have to respect your option to delay them.

RiBBz22

We had a catwoman in the top 8 at Kumite, I dunno if its reaching THAT much.

Respect is a strong word. Especially against Bane. I won't deny you have them, though. We have to respect your option to delay them.
OMG, you can pick apart every little detail of every sentence if you want... You understand what I mean when I say the word respect. STAHP.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I like how no one gives a fuck about my CW opinions. I usually don't even get a seat at the discussion table lol.