What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

fischbong

Rock Strongo
Stream_Logo.JPG

Here's a better look at the logo on the far right. I'm not THAT much into DC. Does anyone now who this is?

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Cold fans should have known.

*There are 24 characters total in this game
*22 have been revealed 100%
*Ares is pretty much confirmed
*The woman in the achievement pic is a dead ringer for Frost like it was for Raven
*Ice shooting at Flash in the first trailer confirms an ice character

Considering all of this there were STILL frost doubters. Circe? Captain Cold? God dammit people, THINK.

Down 2

Noob
If it truly is Killer Frost then she will be the first character I will complain about being in. Hopefully her playstyle and gameplay will make up for her being such a off putting choice.

I just wonder whose that other emblem is. The one that kind of looks like three lightning bolts all together. Could it be Black Adam's?

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Deep down everyone knew it was Killer Frost, the arguments against her were awful "No Firestorm" "Its a hood" "Circe" all bad. The arguments for Captain Cold "Ohemgee he barely looked different in a comic" terrible. History repeats itself and no matter how cool he is to the 1% outside of comics Captain Cold is a nobody, nothing but a joke a bad one at that, while Killer Frost is the go to chick that always puts out

I don't think people should shame either Captain Cold or Killer Frost. They are both great characters but NRS felt more appealed to Killer Frost. Captain Cold would've been a good choice as well but for the story, they wanted Killer Frost.