What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
The Captain Cold fans have reason to be sad no matter what, as a result of the 24 character roster and the space we have. Even if there's no KF, there ain't much chance of Cold either.

A lot of the characters in the game lack really iconic emblems so I can't say for sure that that is meant to be some kind of snowflake or something else entirely (A shuriken? A sun?). But I mean, KF's a pretty fine guess at this point but I'm not ready to call it a confirmation.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I wonder, is that the same build as what they've got on the show floor? 'Cause if it is, maybe someone there will get the chance to take a quick gander at the Star Labs menu and see what's up.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
NRS still has the unreleased Frost DLC from MK9. They can just use that. So if you ever wanted to know what Frost was going to be like in MK9, now you'll have your answer.

Kidding, of course. But not really.

Lets see what Captain Cold fans come up with to deny this :p
challenge accepted. ares is a secret character (he appears at the end of the story). each trinity character has two villains at least, superman has doomsday and lex and wonder woman could have circe and ares, circe could be the mistery woman. captain cold is in. believe brothers.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm not sure where that Killer Frost even comes from (all of her appearances I've seen in comics have been essentially emblemless), but that is pretty darn damning.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
challenge accepted. ares is a secret character (he appears at the end of the story). each trinity character has two villains at least, superman has doomsday and lex and wonder woman could have circe and ares, circe could be the mistery woman. captain cold is in. believe brothers.
Haha, get this man a Blue Power Ring! but Wonder Woman rogues never get love she maybe part of the trinity but she's the Chris Bosh of that big 3, I respect your faith tho :)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I'm not sure where that Killer Frost even comes from (all of her appearances I've seen in comics have been essentially emblemless), but that is pretty darn damning.
The animated universe, she's been the go to ice villain for things like this involving the entire universe, not shocking she's in this game

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
It's her, agreed. I was hoping for Circe- but had a feeling that wasn't the case. But LOOK AT THE FACE in the OP.

How bad is NRS gonna make her look? Rofl.