What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Thanks to the hawk-like eyes of Ryce on NeoGAF, we've spotted an interesting logo/emblem on the S.T.A.R. Labs missions screen during the Injustice presentation at PAX East. In the image below you'll notice a 'snowflake' image in the three row down. That is the same emblem that Killer Frost bears on her costume. She was also rumored not long ago as folks thought to have spotted her in the Achievements list that leaked.

Thats her emblem.

(credit for this goes to Ryce on Neogaf. I honestly was not a believer till this.)

edited by STORMS*

SZSR

Noob
If she is, it's a random roster pick.

(Not complaining about the actual character, just complaining about the fact it came out of left field).

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
What's the emblem on the far right? It looks familiar but I can't place it and it's killing me.

Killer Frost can actually be reinterpreted as a villain for say, Aquaman in the Injusticeverse. Its not really that far fetched considering she doesn't have Firestorm and I personally don't like Firestorm all that much anyhow.

tazzmission

Banned
The worst character in the history of everything.

Ok... that might be overreacting, but I'm still sad.
i think harley quinn is the worst by far

riding on mr j's coattails and all to be a popular charachter

id also take fire storm over killer frost since we didnt get a fire based charachter yet

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
It only has 6 points. Killer Frost's emblem has 8. Not likely.
Tell me you are joking. Do you have any idea how many times that emblem has been redrawn to have a different amount of points? Do you know how many different bat shapes have graced Batman's chest?

Here, how's this one:

Look guys,

1) Icicle shooting towards Flash's face.
2) Snowflake Emblem.
3) Pale woman among villains with what looks to be a frosty streak in her hair.

Let's not make this harder than it is.

tazzmission

Banned
i count 5 or 6 of those emblems for frost wich possibly means shes only in story mode as a npc

star labs was confirmed to be missions so i think we will see alot of other charachters involved that didnt make the playable roster

look at the line from numbers 142-146 they are the same