What's new

General/Other - Cybernetic Kano's Cybernetic Variation Discussion Thread

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Meh no one armors Sonya's b13. We'll live. I just wish he got some buffs to compensate.
The difference with Sonya is you have to guess. With Kano you can just mash armor because there is no 50/50.

This really hurts Cyber's pressure game. As the B13 string is the main tool we all use.

But good thing they buffed up cutthroat and now there is a reason to use it again. Lol for me anyway.

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
This does not kill Cyber. You just have to play him differently if your opponent tries to armor through.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
The difference with Sonya is you have to guess. With Kano you can just mash armor because there is no 50/50.

This really hurts Cyber's pressure game. As the B13 string is the main tool we all use.

But good thing they buffed up cutthroat and now there is a reason to use it again. Lol for me anyway.
Agreed but having the gap in the second hit instead of the third is huge. However cyber is not nearly oppressive enough to warrant that gap.

oaoo94

Agreed but having the gap in the second hit instead of the third is huge. However cyber is not nearly oppressive enough to warrant that gap.
The gap is retarded imo. We already have a gap in 112. we don't need another gap. Cyber's pressure is literally non existent smh.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
B13 is confirmed to have a gap, hopefully it's just a accidental oversight when changing B1 for commando. If not then god help Cybernetic players.
I was hoping this was a error when someone posted this in the commando thread. I like Cyber Kano, its his iconic version. Hopefully this gets fixed.
The gap is (soap bar in my mouth) imo. We already have a gap in 112. we don't need another gap. Cyber's pressure is literally non existent smh.
112 still wiffs on females or did they fix that? 112 gap sucks cause thise who knows about this uppercut me.

xMEECH

Dyslexic
Any other frame data changes? I was hoping his DF2 in commando and cutthroat would be more plus on hit. As well as some other things

oaoo94

I was hoping this was a error when someone posted this in the commando thread. I like Cyber Kano, its his iconic version. Hopefully this gets fixed.

112 still wiffs on females or did they fix that? 112 gap sucks cause thise who knows about this uppercut me.
I don't have the beta (smh NRS. After all that money I spent on your game) yet so I can't test all this stuff out. And I'm pretty sure it still does. And is it just me or does B1 also have whiffing issues? I never looked it up really.

Noobe

Noob
Honestly this back 13 gap could work in your favor. You can bait more ex moves. Plus the b1 is -2 so i think it could potentially allow you to open up your opponent more.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
So other than the indirect b13 nerf, Cybernetic got nothing? Can he special cancel his 1+3 restands at all?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Tbh people don't even know about the 112 gap, never mind the B13 gap. Consistent interruption is unlikely I think.

TRYING to look for a bright side in all of this, TECHNICALLY you could use this to make your "pressure" scarier in Cybernetic. Same way Commando has B1(3/exball/grab), Cybernetic has B1(3/exball). But still, his backdash getting nerfed is annoying and I think unnecessary.

xMEECH

Dyslexic
Tbh people don't even know about the 112 gap, never mind the B13 gap. Consistent interruption is unlikely I think.

TRYING to look for a bright side in all of this, TECHNICALLY you could use this to make your "pressure" scarier in Cybernetic. Same way Commando has B1(3/exball/grab), Cybernetic has B1(3/exball). But still, his backdash getting nerfed is annoying and I think unnecessary.
Wait how did his backdash get nerfed? Wtf nrs

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Just to be "that guy" for a minute.

You are all acting as if Cybernetic got absolutely destroyed by the b1 string having a gap, but also complain about how cybernetic doesn't open you up.

You have a safe b1 that is impossible to see if the Kano player is just doing a raw b1 to bait your punishable armoured reversal, AKA a new way to open people up.

Maybe Kano was just given a new mindgane/mixup opportunity instead of just doing b13 into nothing. if Commando can make the b1 tick throw bait work, which is literally the same mixup as baiting them to interrupt the gap, it can work for cybernetic.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Slower to cover the space it covers and slower recovery
Totally unnecessary. Pointless nerfing his backdash.

Just to be "that guy" for a minute.

You are all acting as if Cybernetic got absolutely destroyed by the b1 string having a gap, but also complain about how cybernetic doesn't open you up.

You have a safe b1 that is impossible to see if the Kano player is just doing a raw b1 to bait your punishable armoured reversal, AKA a new way to open people up.

Maybe Kano was just given a new mindgane/mixup opportunity instead of just doing b13 into nothing. if Commando can make the b1 tick throw bait work, which is literally the same mixup as baiting them to interrupt the gap, it can work for cybernetic.
I'll wait to see your video breakdown, since I'm unworthy for a beta code.