What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano General Discussion Thread

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
NRS left me with no choice but to sell what was left to the devil for success. I try to look at it this way though. If I can win $100 at my local tomorrow with Jacqui when I've gotten 2nd and 3rd at best with Kano in the past, all will be good.

With Jacqui. :joker:
People are gonna cry for nerfs when they get frame trapped.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeh ya did alright bud, I wish one of these podcasts would get you, me, Doug, saltshaker, and a few others on their shows to speak out and give an open opinion on what Kano really needs and how their attempts to nerf/buff em already effect out character.
Dude

D U D E

We could totally do this ourselves! Kanos, who of you has Skype?

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Mood chooser changed to Cyber! Lmaooooo!!!
I've always personally liked Cybernetic the most since he was the first character I picked up in this game and winning only by using your footsies is awesome.

I just wanted people to know just how good Cutthroat is and that he has a lot of potential, but now after the patch I can't really say that since prepatch Ex buff is gone (yes it was that important to his gameplay).

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I've always personally liked Cybernetic the most since he was the first character I picked up in this game and winning only by using your footsies is awesome.

I just wanted people to know just how good Cutthroat is and that he has a lot of potential, but now after the patch I can't really say that since prepatch Ex buff is gone (yes it was that important to his gameplay).
Yup I agree. I was talking about this earlier but I actually think Cyber might be better now, or equal at worst. Cutt took a significant hit with the "buff" it got.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
@Youphemism

Enjoyed your Kano spiel. You nailed the sentiment that I think most Kano's feel. Sure these changes are neat, but they don't really help his game plan or MU's. Over all he is pretty much the same though I do really like the new up laser. Ended up listening to the rest of cast even after. Great conversation about the game.

However it confuses me that people think the largest DOT hit to health in the game for a damage buff is fine for combo damage that is easily comparable to what several chars do for a bar.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@Youphemism

Enjoyed your Kano spiel. You nailed the sentiment that I think most Kano's feel. Sure these changes are neat, but they don't really help his game plan or MU's. Over all he is pretty much the same though I do really like the new up laser. Ended up listening to the rest of cast even after. Great conversation about the game.

However it confuses me that people think the largest DOT hit to health in the game for a damage buff is fine for combo damage that is easily comparable to what several chars do for a bar.
spiel? Can't tell if good or bad thing... but thanks!