What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano General Discussion Thread

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
I think we have moved past the denial and grief stages of kano and moved on to acceptance stage.
Only 9 more steps to go!!
Its a long road but I have faith in everyone

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
@SaltShaker you need to lay off your own salt and stick to your roots my friend. Don't leave the Kano community to bitch ass jacqui briggs. You were/are a crucial part to the Kano community

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Eww. When I see jacqui all I see are her corn rows. And when I see corn rows all I think of is ludacris and the MARTA train stations in Atlanta. And if ANYONE knows what those nasty ass stations smell like you'll know exactly what I mean. Jacqui Briggs is a smelly ass Marta train station

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@SaltShaker you need to lay off your own salt and stick to your roots my friend. Don't leave the Kano community to bitch ass jacqui briggs. You were/are a crucial part to the Kano community
As much as I love Kano I love winning more. I don't want to travel to locals to be beaten by automatic 35% chip damage and unseeable long range multiple attempted 50/50's into corner frame traps that kill the rest of my life bar.. Imo, in comparison to the casts already ridiculous tools, and the army of buffs other characters received like Cryo Sub, Reptile, Takeda, etc to make them so strong to do 90% resets and godlike mixups, Kano is just too short handed now. In hindsight, maybe the 8/31 buff in its state actually wasn't too much compared to the Marvel type stuff going on in other character forums.

I'll keep him as a secondary to cover bad MU's for now, but I can't go solo Kano unless some actual buffs brought him up to what most of the cast is doing in this game.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Went on HMK to discuss Kanos changes if you want to have a listen, 29:33 onwards
Had no idea you sounded like that haha! Caught me hella off guard! Tell that dude stop up playing talking about adding 15% DoT and lowering the damage twice was a good thing lol. And that he didn't understand why Scorpion was a bad MU. Is this what goes on over there? :DOGE

I agreed with almost everything you said man.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Accent hype.

Edit: It's not high 40s, it's low 40%s. Also you weren't very convincing lol.
And this lol. Midscreen Buff F2 meterless punishes are 37% now and the 1 bar BnB's off of B1, B3, and F4 are in the low 40%'s. :|

You gotta have that Pig confidence and be like "this is the deal".

ando1184

Noob
Went on HMK to discuss Kanos changes if you want to have a listen, 29:33 onwards
I agree with your points on commando and cyber but cutthroat you left out that he doesn't get an additional damage buff like his command list states and did in the past. Plus the guy you were speaking with really up played kanos current state and that's a big no no bro. Cutthroat really got shafted by that knee jerk nerf to ex buff post hotfix, and we gotta do a better job defending our character.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Let it be known that I myself didn't realise I have that much of a bloody lisp jesus christ.
Accent hype.

Edit: It's not high 40s, it's low 40%s. Also you weren't very convincing lol.
Heeheeheeheehee thanks *blushes*

Yeah I realised my mistake after I said and forgot.
Had no idea you sounded like that haha! Caught me hella off guard! Tell that dude stop up playing talking about adding 15% DoT and lowering the damage twice was a good thing lol. And that he didn't understand why Scorpion was a bad MU. Is this what goes on over there? :DOGE

I agreed with almost everything you said man.
Yeah some people can't handle the sex appeal, I wouldn't blame you for getting a chubby. You wouldn't be the first :coffee: That's just JTB's opinion though, we'll play at Rival Scenes in November and I'll come back with a better understanding of the Scorpion matchup :)
Wait...what? You agreed?! With what I SAID?!?!?! Nah jk bro thanks lol.
I agree with your points on commando and cyber but cutthroat you left out that he doesn't get an additional damage buff like his command list states and did in the past. Plus the guy you were speaking with really up played kanos current state and that's a big no no bro. Cutthroat really got shafted by that knee jerk nerf to ex buff post hotfix, and we gotta do a better job defending our character.
Ah I must have missed that, I'll remember next time so thanks :p Yeah he doesn't play Kano so he might not get what changed which is why I tried to inform him with what I knew but I forgot some stuff.

ando1184

Noob
Let it be known that I myself didn't realise I have that much of a bloody lisp jesus christ.

Heeheeheeheehee thanks *blushes*

Yeah I realised my mistake after I said and forgot.

Yeah some people can't handle the sex appeal, I wouldn't blame you for getting a chubby. You wouldn't be the first :coffee: That's just JTB's opinion though, we'll play at Rival Scenes in November and I'll come back with a better understanding of the Scorpion matchup :)
Wait...what? You agreed?! With what I SAID?!?!?! Nah jk bro thanks lol.

Ah I must have missed that, I'll remember next time so thanks :p Yeah he doesn't play Kano so he might not get what changed which is why I tried to inform him with what I knew but I forgot some stuff.
Yeh ya did alright bud, I wish one of these podcasts would get you, me, Doug, saltshaker, and a few others on their shows to speak out and give an open opinion on what Kano really needs and how their attempts to nerf/buff em already effect out character.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Yeh ya did alright bud, I wish one of these podcasts would get you, me, Doug, saltshaker, and a few others on their shows to speak out and give an open opinion on what Kano really needs and how their attempts to nerf/buff em already effect out character.
It's so bizarre that I'm considered an option here.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Yes.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Shaker is a fraud Kano though, selling his soul to Jacqui.
NRS left me with no choice but to sell what was left to the devil for success. I try to look at it this way though. If I can win $100 at my local tomorrow with Jacqui when I've gotten 2nd and 3rd at best with Kano in the past, all will be good.

With Jacqui. :joker: