What's new

Kabal Frame Data

I though execution startup was the number of frames an animation takes to begin, which in Kabal Case, is 18f. Now from what you're explaining me, i'm seeing Kabal Canceling the animation 1 frame before the startup which is retarded lol.
Animation of the nomad dash starts at frame 1 (as with all other attacks). Frame 18 is the frame where it goes active and you're affected by it. Being able to cancel it at 17f makes sense, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do ndc block strings.

Lulzlou

Noob
it actually cancels on the 16th frame.
Start up is how many frames the move has before it becomes active. Its like canceling Cage b2. The only difference with that is not being able to cancel it when it becomes active and kabal has to wait 16frames to do so.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Animation of the nomad dash starts at frame 1 (as with all other attacks). Frame 18 is the frame where it goes active and you're affected by it. Being able to cancel it at 17f makes sense, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do ndc block strings.
i got it now thanks to the lulzlou thread. Thanks btw ^^

it actually cancels on the 16th frame.
Start up is how many frames the move has before it becomes active. Its like canceling Cage b2. The only difference with that is not being able to cancel it when it becomes active and kabal has to wait 16frames to do so.
This is the kind of trivial nonsense I'd expect from a kabal player who can't make top 8. It takes 17f to cancel into block or another normal. It takes 16f to cancel to neutral. Cmon bro.

Nah I'm just fucking with you bro. It might be 16f to cancel into another special.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Somberness or anyone who may know.

What is the instant-air gas blast and EX-instant air gas-blast on hit? I know Vapor Blast (air) - ~+5 on block...but hit? could I potentially get a free jump in punch?

Edit: I am looking for ways to increase my unbreakable damage after a f4dash

What is the instant-air gas blast and EX-instant air gas-blast on hit? I know Vapor Blast (air) - ~+5 on block...but hit? could I potentially get a free jump in punch?

You don't get a jump in but you do get to dash up to my understanding. I do want to know the numbers tho

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
You don't get a jump in but you do get to dash up to my understanding. I do want to know the numbers tho
I am gonna test it with my buddy today, if we ever put down the Injustice demo today... I'll def make a new tech video if it does work for EX- (air) Vaporblast.

I am gonna test it with my buddy today, if we ever put down the Injustice demo today... I'll def make a new tech video if it does work for EX- (air) Vaporblast.
After REO went legendary Super saian at Final Round 2011, he posted a "how to beat kabal" video with that information in it. That's how I recall him not getting free jump ins. Unless its a ex ndc on hit

Lulzlou

Noob

Why do you think I iagb during pressure lol? On block its +5 and I get a free jump in on hit. I rarely get the opportunity on hit because most people block low anyway. You can check them if they block low and the iagb goes over their head with a f32. Most people react to slow then get blown up by the f32

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Why do you think I iagb during pressure lol? On block its +5 and I get a free jump in on hit. I rarely get the opportunity on hit because most people block low anyway. You can check them if they block low and the iagb goes over their head with a f32. Most people react to slow then get blown up by the f32
Yeah I do it durring pressure for block stun because they will always block...mostly. You do it very well in pressure too.

But imagine at the end of a combo say in the corner, they have breaker and you dont want to touch them. Ex(air)blast gives way more stun on hit it seems and leaves the staggered standing. Could be a good way to finish a round with unbreakable damage and free 50-50 jump in pressure... never really thought of it till now...but I would like to know the exact frame data on hit if available lol

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I think I'm not very good reading frame data right now. Can somebody explain to me why 2ndc 2ndc ... is a block infinite? I mean, 2ndc is +1 on block, and 2's startup is 8 frames, so Reptile would be able to do an elbow dash in between (he wins by two frames). Obviously, you know more than me, so I'm expecting someone to correct me and explain what am I reading wrong.

By the way, is it posible that a character just jumps away from you and escapes when you're doing f3 2 ndc f3 2 ndc ...? I just want to know if I suck at ndc.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think I'm not very good reading frame data right now. Can somebody explain to me why 2ndc 2ndc ... is a block infinite? I mean, 2ndc is +1 on block, and 2's startup is 8 frames, so Reptile would be able to do an elbow dash in between (he wins by two frames). Obviously, you know more than me, so I'm expecting someone to correct me and explain what am I reading wrong.

By the way, is it posible that a character just jumps away from you and escapes when you're doing f3 2 ndc f3 2 ndc ...? I just want to know if I suck at ndc.
2 NDC is +9 if done perfectly. That means if they do it perfectly there is no gap. Not sure where you're getting +1.

26 = block cancel advantage on 2
17 = minimum duration for NDC

26 - 17 = +9

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
2 NDC is +9 if done perfectly. That means if they do it perfectly there is no gap. Not sure where you're getting +1.

26 = block cancel advantage on 2
17 = minimum duration for NDC

26 - 17 = +9
I took it from the first page of this thread (the advantage on block if cancelled into nomad dash, by Somberness, posted on a comment). If I'm misreading it, could you please tell me what am I doing wrong? Frame data really puzzles me.

I am still learning how to quote here, too. How do you add the "Username said:" thing to the quote?

So taking the minimum duration for NDC and subtracting it from the cancel advantage on block of the move you want to make the cancel out of gives you the advantage on block?
Thanks for the help.

I am still learning how to quote here, too. How do you add the "Username said:" thing to the quote?

So taking the minimum duration for NDC and subtracting it from the cancel advantage on block of the move you want to make the cancel out of gives you the advantage on block?
Thanks for the help.
Click on the little "reply" button on the bottom-right of anyone's post.

Yes, take the minimum duration for the NDC, and subtract it by the cancel advantage on block of a move you want.
Another formula: Take the cancel advantage on block of the move you want, and subtract it by the minimum number of duration frames.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Click on the little "reply" button on the bottom-right of anyone's post.

Yes, take the minimum duration for the NDC, and subtract it by the cancel advantage on block of a move you want.
Another formula: Take the cancel advantage on block of the move you want, and subtract it by the minimum number of duration frames.

Thanks a lot, man!