What's new

Jupiter seems to have the break under control as he wins The Break Weekly #244

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Babidi is Buu's master so Babidi is fine by me if Jupiter is Buu because that makes me his master and he has to hold that. Now if only I could get far enough to actually play him at the Break :(. Not to mention Babidi is a cool handle to use at tournies I'm down.

Last edited:

7L

Heads up!
@TWISTED_ANIMALITY FOOL!!! YOU SPEAK FOR NO ONE!!

LOL LOL

@EMPEROR_JUPITER WELL DONE IM VERY IMPRESSED AND IM MORE IMPRESSED TO SEE ALL EMPERORS 1ST 2ND AND 3RD WINTER BRAWL WILL BE A FEAST!!! ..

@Zyphox IVE BEEN LOYAL TO YOU SINCE YOU JOINED EMPERORS . I HAVE NOT RECRUITED NO OTHER FLASH MAIN CAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST FLASH IVE SEEN .. I HATE TO SAY THIS . BUT WINTER BRAWL WILL BE ALOT OF PRESSURE FOR YOU ... CAUSE YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE AT A HIGH LEVEL .. I WILL DO MY BEST TO CLEAR THE PATH FOR ALL EMPERORS IN WINTER WITH MY BLACK ADAM ..

WINTER BRAWL AWAITS THE EMPERORS

The bounty on MR. ALL CAPS 2.0 begins. PTH! ASSEMBLE! @astronout @Mr Aquaman @Relaxedstate @Srryimwhte @xKhaoTik

Last edited:
Getting shout outs for being in the hospital, yesss!

Great week for EMPR. Outworld must be please and have an all caps message for us to beware of them at WB.

I can't wait for the Break 2.0 aka Winter Brawl 8!
Funny thing is two days before my brother was put to hospital with appendix, which he had removed. But he told me that like 5 other people were put in hospital with appendix on that day, weird stuff)

Reactions: 7L