What's new

Jupiter seems to have the break under control as he wins The Break Weekly #244

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
last week before playing jupiter i was like "am not losing to jupiter this match is 7 - 3 flash" then i get bopped. this week am like iight its 6 - 4 MU i got this, lose 3 - 2 close set. then at GF am like okay this is definitely an even MU, MMH is fucking stupid, only to get bopped 3 - 0.

@EMPEROR_JUPITER
Needed proper tele punishes and to just block stuff in general you woulda had it :p
Don't need to go psycho all the time.

Anxious to get to watch these matches. Grats to the winners only responded cuz I got tagged like we Flash players do. Asian? lol I agree with the Zod remark though.

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
I throw money matches for some of the best players on injustice hmu if u want to setup a set. must have paypal to receive instant funds or i'll do money gram :)

9_Lives

Noob
Does anyone else think that @Zyphox looks like a younger version of Zod? Without glasses, I'd suppose.

Edit: Oh, now I feel silly reading that same thing like 10 posts back. XD

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
TBH i always thought he did kinda look like Zod. But i was afraid of gettinf blown up for saying it. :oops:. Also since ill be returning next week im going to try and defeat @EMPEROR_JUPITER Again. The hunger is real. The power of SHAZAM should not be ignored. Unless if he picks zod then im fucked. :(

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
always always always, but were in the process of switching to xbox360 cause this week just got ridiculous.
Yeah that PS3 lag is pretty bad. Is it going to be a gradual change? I could send some money if you all need some help.

@TWISTED_ANIMALITY FOOL!!! YOU SPEAK FOR NO ONE!!

LOL LOL

@EMPEROR_JUPITER WELL DONE IM VERY IMPRESSED AND IM MORE IMPRESSED TO SEE ALL EMPERORS 1ST 2ND AND 3RD WINTER BRAWL WILL BE A FEAST!!! ..

@Zyphox IVE BEEN LOYAL TO YOU SINCE YOU JOINED EMPERORS . I HAVE NOT RECRUITED NO OTHER FLASH MAIN CAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST FLASH IVE SEEN .. I HATE TO SAY THIS . BUT WINTER BRAWL WILL BE ALOT OF PRESSURE FOR YOU ... CAUSE YOUR EXPECTATIONS ARE AT A HIGH LEVEL .. I WILL DO MY BEST TO CLEAR THE PATH FOR ALL EMPERORS IN WINTER WITH MY BLACK ADAM ..

WINTER BRAWL AWAITS THE EMPERORS

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
good shit to everyone. I gotta make it back soon so I can get more exposure to match ups I have no idea how to fight

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
always always always, but were in the process of switching to xbox360 cause this week just got ridiculous.
I heard Phil mention it a few weeks ago. This is good news. Not saying PS3 is "bad", but almost everyone who has played on Xbox says the PS3 feels... weird. I find my directionals to be more sensitive and sometimes moves cancel at slightly different timing. Nothing game-breaking, but it'll be nice to play on Xbox like everyone else lol