Match Footage Jade Videos

Discussion in 'Jade' started by Krayzie, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Gruff757

Gruff757 Taylor Swift's Ex Boyfriend #757

good shit Neo
  2. JustObserver

JustObserver Active Member

NeoRussell, Nice use of 12 and good pressure, but i completely disagree with your damage management.
  3. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

God I love your Jade!
  4. NeoRussell

NeoRussell Active Member

I rely on resets rather than getting that extra 5%. My Jade only gets the damage she needs on resets or block strings. My highest Jade combo without wall is literally 24% and i'm happy with that as long as I keep the pressure going. Just call me the "ReJade"

NeoRussell
    Gruff757 likes this.
  5. JustObserver

JustObserver Active Member

The main problem i see is punishes, where you get 11% instead of 35%.
    Prinz likes this.
  6. GLoRToR

GLoRToR Master of Sarcasm

This is offline yet you jump so much... and you could try to figure out the range on your moves so you can play spacing a bit better perhaps
  7. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

Just some casuals today...Playing Jade all day, every day until SCR.

8. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

A late night set with X18X2XWildX. It starts kind of sl0ppy but it get's more interesting later on...
    GLoRToR, STB Espio and Prinz like this.
  9. AestheticLove

AestheticLove Staff Tier

PSN:
    Birdsongs
  10. Prinz

Prinz Hai vino si MORI!

AestheticLove nice games. I like your style a lot. Nice to see you going for those multiple SK corner combos. Also I like the use of glow. Try to b2 when Sonya does her arc-kick, even on reaction it'll beat her every time. If you glow and the opponent sits/stands blocking do 12, 23f2-SG. Glow will cover 12 and the 2 of 23f2. Also b2 on reaction to whiffed cartwheel. Nice to see you glow when Sonya goes for MS. Mix up flash-SK with flash-SG when reacting to projectiles, it'll catch neutral crouchers, but you have to be closer than SK distance. Against Sonya you can also use flash-OS, she has no answer for a max distance blocked OS except one option, which I will not expose :) D1-SO yes! Hold dat to all who say SO can be poked, ignorants. Sweep cross-over yes! Also, lol at failed anti-wake-up shenanigans. Fucking Blake. Try to stay at b2 distance against Sonya, spacing was the biggest problem I saw. The rest is cool. I like Jade's shenanigans :)
    GLoRToR likes this.
  11. Espio

Espio Meteors & Maces Staff Member

PSN:
    Espio872
    Playing footsies with Sonya ;_;. You did pretty well, just a bit more patience and I think you're good to go, loved the ex glow on military stance mix ups.
  12. GLoRToR

Excellent Jade as usual! You need to learn the true hitbox/hurtbox range on both Jade's and the opponent's moves, and work on your yomi. As Prinz said, your spacing is what needs a bit more work, and I'd like to add your reads to the list of things to work on.
  13. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

Some casuals against InfraDead.

14. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

I just watched this. I really need to start incorporating D4 into EX low more often. Also, I see a glow during Sonya's MS pressure!!!! Yay. In the glow guide, you can pretty much glow after almost all of her MS cancels! So exciting to see ;)
    Espio and Prinz like this.
  15. xInfra Deadx

xInfra Deadx Well-Known Member

Ehh...I wasn't at my best. I wish you'd tell me before hand that you were recording...
    RunwayMafia likes this.
  16. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

Ehhh...it's just casuals, no one really judges "casual" matches. Besides, my HDPVR is set up to record whenever my PS3 is on...lol...so it records all my matches. You played well bud ;)
  17. AestheticLove

AestheticLove Staff Tier

PSN:
    Birdsongs
    RunwayMafia, yeah i play blake so often i wasn't really getting away with gimmicks, but yeah i like to glow 114 ms, but i guess my timing was off because i didn't get a punish lol
  18. Prinz

Prinz Hai vino si MORI!

19. Insuperable

Insuperable My mom tells me I'm pretty

Titles: RunwayMafia vs InfraDead
    InfraDead2
    InfraDead3

#Lazy :p
  20. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

Here are two matches (first is Kitana and the second is my Jade), I'm only posting this because I'm proud of turning the match around against Kung Lao...lol. Filmed today from the TYM room.
  21. xInfra Deadx

xInfra Deadx Well-Known Member

That Kung Lao doesn't maximize damage potential. Me disappoint.
  22. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

Casuals against Squeaker101. My Jade is scattered all throughout this video. So, at this point, I feel like my Jade is getting better, yet at the same time I make some of the most idiotic choices with her. She takes a long time, at least for me, to feel comfortable with.
  23. GLoRToR

When you know what you don't know, you're halfway there.
    RunwayMafia and Prinz like this.
  24. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

A few things I learned during this set with AestheticLove : 1.)She has SERIOUSLY leveled up. She never used to smack me around this bad :) Progression is such a beautiful thing! 2.) My Jade is utterly useless against her lol. 3.) If there wasn't a rivalry before, there sure as hell is one now! ;)
  25. GLoRToR

She knows the matchup better due to the battles with Blake who is obviously the best Sonya that I have ever seen. You need to fight Blake to know Sonya imo.