What's new

Match Footage Jade Videos

Espio

Kokomo
These were deleted...so reposting lol.

@Wondered Future's fabulous Jade video:

My Chronicles in Blood matches with Blake.

Gruff757

The Gruff

Hey it's me again with another crappy quality video from my sister's phone lol.

It basically works just like the standing 4 reset. DIfference? You can actually mix it up a bit if it is blocked with either staff slam - B2 - [combo] / 3(to reset again) or simply ending it with a 34exStaffSlam combo. I'm pretty sure there are other uses.

Each 3, Slam, B2 = 17% (22% on the first rep if you use JiP)
Try throwing in 34, X-Ray for 46% (not a whole lot by itself but the resets add up for each successful rep)

Check it out

List of Characters It Cannot be Performed on Midscreen (bound to change in the future):
Scorpion
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Sub-Zero
Ermac
Reptile
Kitana
Johnny Cage
Nightwolf
Cyrax
Noob
Smoke
Sektor
Jax
Kano
Stryker
Shang Tsung
Baraka
Kabal
Raiden
Cyber Sub-Zero
Sheeva
Quan Chi
Kratos
Kenshi
Rain
Freddy Krueger

List of Characters It Can be Performed on Midscreen:
Sindel
Jade
Mileena
Sonya
Skarlet

So.....it only works on females midscreen......excluding Kitana and Sheeva......what kind of bullshit is that?

The reset works on everyone in the corner though.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Some matches against The Phenominal. My Jade is at:
7:03 (vs Kabal)
18:42 (GREAT match vs Cage)
22:49 (vs Cage)
25:20 (vs Cage, Good Match)

Hey it's me again with another crappy quality video from my sister's phone lol.

It basically works just like the standing 4 reset. DIfference? You can actually mix it up a bit if it is blocked with either staff slam - B2 - [combo] / 3(to reset again) or simply ending it with a 34exStaffSlam combo. I'm pretty sure there are other uses.

Check it out
Wow, i was sure it's not possible.
Also, updated my previous post with the direct links to the video.

Gruff757

The Gruff
Wow, i was sure it's not possible.
Also, updated my previous post with the direct links to the video.
its possible its just that i need to practice it on more characters..... i tried it on sub zero midscreen but it doesnt seem to work unless its in the corner, but i will keep at it some more to see who all i can consistently do it on.

gonna make a list on who all it can be done on midscreen and who it cant/is hard to do on.

Gruff757

The Gruff
If it can and it actually resets them into 3's stagger, we have a new infinite.
well they can block if they get reset but you can mix it up though. By the way, I finished testing it on every character from midscreen. Fellow Jade users, you will not like the results.

Somberness

Lights
Standing 3 consistently works on every female but Kitana & Sheeva, so Sindel, Jade, Mileena, Sonya, & Skarlet. It can work on Sheeva but it isn't as likely.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Lets talk Jade.

Jades 3 if it could be used against the entire cast midscreen would be a really good mixup considering 3 is also advantage on hit AND block.

Unforunately, it doesn't. Kudos to discovering it works on some of the females tho! When I was exploring her reset possibilities and trying to extend her damage, I tried for many hours to find a way to incorporate 3 into a mid-screen reset, it wasn't happening. Then again, I wasn't practicing on any of those characters.

If we can all find a way to reset after the b2 into an ADVANTAGE position, ala b3 and 3 it would make her rushdown quite deadly and make opponents respect her options. Unfortunately, outside of the characters shown above that seems to be impossible at the moment.

Uppercut even triggers the reset, and the day I discovered that I rushed to the frame data to see if Jade was one of the characters that had +3/4 on a blocked uppercut. unfortunately she isn't. That would have been a hell of a tool.

Gruff757

The Gruff
Lets talk Jade.

Jades 3 if it could be used against the entire cast midscreen would be a really good mixup considering 3 is also advantage on hit AND block.

Unforunately, it doesn't. Kudos to discovering it works on some of the females tho! When I was exploring her reset possibilities and trying to extend her damage, I tried for many hours to find a way to incorporate 3 into a mid-screen reset, it wasn't happening. Then again, I wasn't practicing on any of those characters.

If we can all find a way to reset after the b2 into an ADVANTAGE position, ala b3 and 3 it would make her rushdown quite deadly and make opponents respect her options. Unfortunately, outside of the characters shown above that seems to be impossible at the moment.

Uppercut even triggers the reset, and the day I discovered that I rushed to the frame data to see if Jade was one of the characters that had +3/4 on a blocked uppercut. unfortunately she isn't. That would have been a hell of a tool.
jade just cant catch a break I tell ya

Espio

Kokomo
This is semi-old ish, but I never posted it. Not my best, but it's Jade content :).

I used Jade for four fights against Baraka and Rain. They're all back to back right after the first fight, which is my Kenshi v.s. Rampage's Stryker.

Goldi

Noob
This is semi-old ish, but I never posted it. Not my best, but it's Jade content :).

I used Jade for four fights against Baraka and Rain. They're all back to back right after the first fight, which is my Kenshi v.s. Rampage's Stryker.

Thanks for this! I really love the Jade vs Baraka match up. And that seems to be what 90% of my matches are lol.