What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I'm gonna be honest. If they release Rain, I will drop Jacqui in a heartbeat. No matter how good she might become.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm gonna be honest. If they release Rain, I will drop Jacqui in a heartbeat. No matter how good she might become.
I've figured out this secret technique, and i'll reveal it to you here for free:

You can use more than one character at a time, in fact, you can play as many as you want without dropping anybody. A lot of people have two or more mains, including me. You could actually use Jacqui and Rain.

Keep this under wraps though, don't want this tech getting out.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I've figured out this secret technique, and i'll reveal it to you here for free:

You can use more than one character at a time, in fact, you can play as many as you want without dropping anybody. A lot of people have two or more mains, including me. You could actually use Jacqui and Rain.

Not me. I'm always dedicated. No side pieces for me.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

Having to use more than one character? Fucking scrub can't even win with one character level up bitch hold this character loyalist dick fuck your tits m8

*deletes posts from Hat Trick Lao, Demo Sonya, Ancestral Jin, Gunslinger Erron, Necromancer Shinnok and Vicious Ferra/Torr threads*
Not me. I'm always dedicated. No side pieces for me.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt I'm in the same boat that if Fuji-

NO

WHEN Fujin gets revealed I'm dropping everyone else I play like my latest mixtape (which is of course f i r e) and maining only him and his three majestically pulchritudinous variations.

Robotic

Gentleman.
So.....any legitimate guesses as to what we can expect? Because Im almost damn sure it will be more than thing. My guess, realistically:

1. Vague ass extended range on her normals.

2. Dd 4 being unblockable? Or faster.

3. Ground shot in full auto hitting bitches in corners.

4. New "Evidence Room" variation, where she has lobo's chain and Sektor's homing missile *creams jeans*

SaturnFrost

HT Jacqui Enthusiast Skin Mod Creator
But the biggest question is. What are they doing to do with High Tech and Shotgun
same here...High techs my main..so some buffs that help this variation would be nice..give a bruva a safe on block meter burned move at least (besides laughable Quick burst)

CitizenCIA

Awwwh damn.
I mean, I would appreciate if Stanky Leg input wasn't so dumb, if she had like any AA outside of Full Auto (and even then up rocket isn't great), and some faster standing mids.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
same here...High techs my main..so some buffs that help this variation would be nice..give a bruva a safe on block meter burned move at least (besides laughable Quick burst)
I want some god damn run cancel pressure, or at least something.