What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
You Full Auto scumbags with your machine gun spam and your option select gameplans, you sicken me #ShotgunMasterRace

:DOGE Jk Shotgun has F122+4 which is a meterless safe option select launcher lololololol. All it needs is armour and we're in there.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You Full Auto scumbags with your machine gun spam and your option select gameplans, you sicken me #ShotgunMasterRace

:DOGE Jk Shotgun has F122+4 which is a meterless safe option select launcher lololololol. All it needs is armour and we're in there.
Lol. Armour on f12. Can you imagine?

cashthesehands

monster masher
Lololololololol at least BF2EX has more damage though right guys?

L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L FUCK OFF
Here's a great idea. Let's give her armor on her only launching special, and take away the launch! BALANCED.

Can we talk about anti airs in variations that aren't full auto? Do we have any hope other than walking back and hoping to trip guard? I've been messing with b1~ shotgun, and 4u4 shotgun, but again they require you to be anticipating a jump and already walking away from it.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Can we talk about anti airs in variations that aren't full auto? Do we have any hope other than walking back and hoping to trip guard? I've been messing with b1~ shotgun, and 4u4 shotgun, but again they require you to be anticipating a jump and already walking away from it.
In SG I rely on njp, quicker than B1 or 4u4. NJP, B1~BF2, Run 33~DB2, Run [33~BF4 or reset] for 32% can use 12 instead of the first 33~dust for 29% if need be.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
What do you guys use to punish with? cause her t-rex arms are annoying, and anything else has a too slow startup.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Its MU specific. What exactly? usually f12, 1212
Things like pretty much everything Sonya has, it pushes me too far to use her standing 1, and her F12 seems too slow.
Stuff like Mileena's roll I can punish with 1212 cause it leaves me close enough, but I notice there are plenty of special moves when blocked the 1 is too short of a reach, and F1 seems too slow.
Could be an online thing though.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Things like pretty much everything Sonya has, it pushes me too far to use her standing 1, and her F12 seems too slow.
Stuff like Mileena's roll I can punish with 1212 cause it leaves me close enough, but I notice there are plenty of special moves when blocked the 1 is too short of a reach, and F1 seems too slow.
Could be an online thing though.
Won't get much off of it but, 4~BF4 works well for 11 frames, although if you get blocked, you die. Only if you trust that punish/know the frames, and hopefully not online. 4~DF2 being a safer less profitable option.

If you're closer to the corner than your opponent, you can use force rush BF1 while blocking as a reversal. Don't use that though if it's gonna put you closer to the corner.

Last edited:

GS_Zodiac

Determined to make a name for the mid-west
I want so badly to enjoy this incomplete mess that we call Jacqui...but she is NOT an actual character. She's a mess and it physically pains me to see someone so bad. She doesn't have to be the BEST character, but at least give her essential tools

GS_Zodiac

Determined to make a name for the mid-west
someone care to explain why her kara inputs are better than her normals? like why isn't Toe stomp just an actual normal. much better than b3,3. Also I am 200% positive that the frame data on her d4 and b4 are wrong. her d4 is slower than her sweep. ALSO WHY GIVE D4 A SWEEPING ANIMATION???

Terrencify

Jacqui The Feint God
someone care to explain why her kara inputs are better than her normals? like why isn't Toe stomp just an actual normal. much better than b3,3. Also I am 200% positive that the frame data on her d4 and b4 are wrong. her d4 is slower than her sweep. ALSO WHY GIVE D4 A SWEEPING ANIMATION???
We feel your frustration young one. It hurts my eyes to see that d4 sweep. May change over to Cassie.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
So i picked HT Jaqui up two days ago and after 20 mins in training i kinda had the impression that she is downplayed alot because her damage can reach retarded levels and she has a few good qb runcancel options.
And then i took her into an actual set against a friend of mine who mains cassie.
Holy shit, that was a whole new level of suffering.
My pokes getting stuffed even tho he was -3/4 and so on. Then you finally land a d4 but it just doesnt lead to anything because she is still recovering while im writing this.
NOW i understand you guys and feel your pain.