What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

E

Eldriken

In the corner you can do b2~bf2, 4~db2, 4~bf4 iirc
I love doing b33~ db3, 4~db2, 4~bf4 in the corner. It does 39%, but only works on male characters. =/

I don't go for b2 corner combos enough. But when I do, I use b2~db2, 4~bf4. I could obviously add more to it, but I prefer to keep it simple online, lol.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
you can do
b2 db2 1 33 bf4, 37%
b2 db2 1 233 bf3 34%
b2 db3 21 db2 12 bf4 33% i think, it's wonky tho as the db3 sometimes doesnt hit if they're crouching (lol)

E

Eldriken

you can do
b2 db2 1 33 bf4, 37%
b2 db2 1 233 bf3 34%
b2 db3 21 db2 12 bf4 33% i think, it's wonky tho as the db3 sometimes doesnt hit if they're crouching (lol)
Thanks for posting these. I needed a decently damaging corner combo to try and use against female characters since b33~db3 doesn't effin' work. The first one is only 2% less than my preferred corner combo, which I can totally deal with. She has a 41% corner combo, but it's a bit harder to land and I'd rather lose the 2% and keep landing the combo consistently.

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete
So Christmas finally fkin came...and NRS decided to try and fix Jacqui!

I'll update when we understand what actually happened but for now,

*Dust hitbox changed a fair bit
114~Low Shotgun hits on females now without EX
B2~Low Shotgun combos more consistently on range, but now never works up close like it used to on females
Most long range Dust combos hit consistently (B2 BF2 Dust still seems really tricky though)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Can confirm that they fixed full auto :D

b2~db2(ex) works
b33~db3 works in the corner
b2~db3 works in the corner against crouching opponents
b1 hits crouching opponents.

Only issue is that f12~db2 still whiffs against some stand blocking characters in some circumstances.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I regret to inform you that SaltShaker has passed away. Once he turned on his system and was able to B2~EX Rockets he caught a nose bleed. While he should have went to the doctor, he chose to examine Shotgun, a variation he was curious about but unable to play due to inconsistencies. He found himself doing BnB's in Shotgun that he was never able to pull off before. This was too much for his brain to handle, and his head literally exploded.

R.I.P. SaltShaker. You were a true asset to the Kano and Jacqui communities...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I regret to inform you that SaltShaker has passed away. Once he turned on his system and was able to B2~EX Rockets he caught a nose bleed. While he should have went to the doctor, he chose to examine Shotgun, a variation he was curious about but unable to play due to inconsistencies. He found himself doing BnB's in Shotgun that he was never able to pull off before. This was too much for his brain to handle, and his head literally exploded.

R.I.P. SaltShaker. You were a true asset to the Kano and Jacqui communities...
Well...let's not get too crazy here.

:DOGE

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Post hotfix fullauto corner combos.

Tested against Mileena

1212~db2(ex), 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (46%)

12~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

b2~db3, 33~db2, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (45%)

b14~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

f12~db2, 1, 1, 33~bf4 (36%)

Post hotfix fullauto corner combos.

Tested against Mileena

1212~db2(ex), 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (46%)

12~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

b2~db3, 33~db2, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (45%)

b14~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 (40%)

f12~db2, 1, 1, 33~bf4 (36%)
THANK GO,D NOW JACQUI CAN BE PLAYED A HIGH LEVEL

Bolton

Noob
b2~EXdb2, rc, njp, run, 33~bf4 -- 39% midscreen

The combo only works on standing opponents though. It's considerably harder to do on Mileena, and vice versa for Jason. It's 2% more, so not worth much, but just thought it would be interesting to mention how it seems that crouching characters do not stay in the air as long as standing characters do? It's considerably easier to hit the top of the arc with njp vs standing characters over crouching characters. Not sure if this was common knowledge or not?

In any case, I'm so glad pretty much everything works now.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
b2~EXdb2, rc, njp, run, 33~bf4 -- 39% midscreen

The combo only works on standing opponents though. It's considerably harder to do on Mileena, and vice versa for Jason. It's 2% more, so not worth much, but just thought it would be interesting to mention how it seems that crouching characters do not stay in the air as long as standing characters do? It's considerably easier to hit the top of the arc with njp vs standing characters over crouching characters. Not sure if this was common knowledge or not?

In any case, I'm so glad pretty much everything works now.
Yeah I managed to hit some crouching opponents with this but it wasn't consistent so I decided it wasn't worth it.

Since it's an overhead, it's not worth using if it only works on standing opponents.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
this might be kind of a useless post. but combos are wayyyyyyy easier to hit now.

on b2~mbdb2 combos, you can run longer and direction change really easily. bf4 hits a lot more consistently. this is fun, i've hardly dropped at all today.

yay Jacqui

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
this might be kind of a useless post. but combos are wayyyyyyy easier to hit now.

on b2~mbdb2 combos, you can run longer and direction change really easily. bf4 hits a lot more consistently. this is fun, i've hardly dropped at all today.

yay Jacqui
I 2nd that. This is funny!

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
With changes to Jacqui and since I've been planning to make this for some time, here are a few BNB's where you can sacrifice some damage in order to get more corner carry (where she is even more deadly nowadays). Some even give higher damage. Some are hard to execute others really easy. Old/new bnb in order of appearance.

Bolton

Noob
Nice @MsMiharo, the jips are fun to do too. I'd just like to point out to anyone lurking that combos that end with 12~bf4 (NOT 1212~bf4) can be swapped out with 4~bf4. Most of the time, it's easier to land, gives you an extra (albeit measly) 1%, and doesn't sacrifice much if any yardage on the corner carry. I think there are only a few cases where it's harder, like with the combo "[starter]~db3, rc, 12~bf4", but that's suboptimal anyway.

It also appears to be hard or impossible to do off a bf2 launcher.

44u(aa), rc, 4~EXdb2, rc, 33~bf4 -- 38%, 1 meter

EDIT: This appears to have a large amount of carry for the cost of 1 or 3% from the corner carry b2 combo in Miharo's video

b2~bf2, rc, 12~EXdb2, rc, 4~bf4

You don't have to be necessarily close to land the EX uprockets, rather their height is more important. It actually carries them quite a good distance and gives you enough time to catch it.

Last edited:

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
With changes to Jacqui and since I've been planning to make this for some time, here are a few BNB's where you can sacrifice some damage in order to get more corner carry (where she is even more deadly nowadays). Some even give higher damage. Some are hard to execute others really easy. Old/new bnb in order of appearance.
Are you running and doing a njp? if so how?