What's new

its been 17 months. lets solidify a top 5

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
a lot of players mention zod, mmh, am, and bg frequently for top 5 spots, but who is the last piece of the puzzle? is it bane, bm, dd? or perhaps another? lets discuss and see if we can finally agree after all this time.

also, im aware this has been discussed before, but idc. this site needs more game talk and threads for it lately. im not looking to be the christopher columbus of thread creating.

i say bane lol
The top 5 have been solidified:

MMH
Aquaman
Batgirl
Zod
Flash

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Superman is 5th, Flash is good don't get me wrong but i'm not going to pretend like superman isn't still very good, lets not forget what superman can do if he touches you. he also does quite well against flash, beats bane, goes even with batgirl, slightly edges out doomsday and batman. but can someone give me reasons why killerfrost isn't 6-9.

ForeverKing

Superman is 5th, Flash is good don't get me wrong but i'm not going to pretend like superman isn't still very good, lets not forget what superman can do if he touches you. he also does quite well against flash, beats bane, goes even with batgirl, slightly edges out doomsday and batman. but can someone give me reasons why killerfrost isn't 6-9.
She possibly is, people just always forget about her because she isn't used that often

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Seriously who actually beats KF? Maybe she's flying by under the radar and is a stronger candidate for top 10 than people realize.

Aquaman, Bane, Black Adam, Cyborg, Hawkgirl, Harley Quinn, Martian Manhunter, Sinestro, Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod. A lot of possibilities.

Who really knows? The character is effectively dead at a competitive level.

Remember, that was a community that at one point was 100% convinced she was top tier and had no losing match ups.

Last edited:
Aquaman, Bane, Black Adam, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Martian Manhunter, Sinestro, Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod. A lot of possibilities.

Remember, that was a community that at one point was 100% convinced she was top tier and had no losing match ups.
Touche.

ForeverKing

Aquaman, Bane, Black Adam, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Martian Manhunter, Sinestro, Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zod. A lot of possibilities.

No way she loses all those

JDM

Noob
Surprised by how many people think Supes is top five. Any explanations for it?

The top 4 are easily Zod, BG, AM, MMH, and I'd put Flash or Bane as the fifth, I guess. Doomsday is a possibility as well.