What's new

Is this game too easy from an execution standpoint?

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
And I just got a warning for saying something less as offensive but very true lol

Thing is in kof13, the controls are light years better in that game not to mention the overall defensive options are light years better as well... Not to mention there are no overhead hitting projectiles so cr. Dashing doesnt get blown up.. Plus people cant get away with sitting full screen and projectile raping

Also this game in itself is a new series and kof has years and years of tweaking to get it just right

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

the funny thing about this thread is i can tell some of the players early in the thread talking about skill vs non skilled were the same kind of people getting mad at me for "spamming" and "playing the game incorrectly" do your 99% combos and i'll just hit you full screen with projectiles and do nonsense the whole fight for my wins.

ReZo

MKX
BA requires a higher level of excecution than most other characters. Once you get used to it, it becomes second nature, but, everything is that way

alexbib

Noob
Personally I like it when execution is not difficult in a game. The difficulty should come from knowing what to do when and outsmarting the opponent, not from having to spend hours practicing muscle memory in order to be able to do combos...

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
the funny thing about this thread is i can tell some of the players early in the thread talking about skill vs non skilled were the same kind of people getting mad at me for "spamming" and "playing the game incorrectly" do your 99% combos and i'll just hit you full screen with projectiles and do nonsense the whole fight for my wins.
Tbh that works better in this game than in any other fighter

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Or Melee.
If your appreciation of a fighting game is seriously based on how many buttons you're pressing per minute.

Who really gives a shit how hard your bnbs are? After you play a character forever, you can eventually just kind of do them without thinking anyway. What actually makes you a good player is how well you play footsies, space, make reads, bait, etc. How well-made those aspects are is what a fighting game should be judged on.