What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

Shaney said:
Welcome Darkshowers :)
Thanks Shaney. Also, a few days ago, I played a gamertag by the name of MKK hanzo h and got destroyed. Did Hanzo finally get on Live? His profile said that he was from California but I thought Hanzo was from Venezuela? If it is really him, it would be a good match to have the elite players like Shaney, DC, Scheisse or whoever else play against him.

S

Shaney

Darkshowers said:
Shaney said:
Thanks Shaney. Also, a few days ago, I played a gamertag by the name of MKK hanzo h and got destroyed. Did Hanzo finally get on Live? His profile said that he was from California but I thought Hanzo was from Venezuela? If it is really him, it would be a good match to have the elite players like Shaney, DC, Scheisse or whoever else play against him.
Yes, That is Hanzo. Him and RZP finally got xbl. We've played them recently, but the connection is too bad on our end. They are good, though.

Shaney said:
Darkshowers said:
Shaney said:
Yes, That is Hanzo. Him and RZP finally got xbl. We've played them recently, but the connection is too bad on our end. They are good, though.
Nice, I would love to see vids of the matches even though results could never be taken seriously due to lag. Still, there didn't seem to be that much lag when Hanzo and I played. Maybe a bit but tolerable.

Hey darkshowers welcome to the site.

I just sent a FR to Hanzo, been wanting to play him for the longest time. I dont even care about the lag.

hi my name is mistaKM and i like dominating homos such as Phoenix (yeah baby!), shock (oh boy!!!), and droopy (Ialways Ialways Ialways....I ALWAYS LOVED THAT ONE)

hit me up on aim or xbox on the same name if you are one of these homos or are similar to them. Thanks in advance! ;)

cast

Noob
i´m just looking for some umk3 players, in germany you´ll find only a handfull.

only mk vs dcu players around here and on my german mk board.

Hi everyone
I am [MKII]Scorpion but my name is Humberto. I am 19 years old, I am from Peru, but I have been living on the US for more than two years.

About my MK preferences, I really like the 2D MK's, being MK2 and MKT my favorites. The only two 3D MKs I like is MK: Deadly Alliance and MKvsDCU.

About my MK curriculum (LOL) I have played Mortal Kombat since I was 4. The SNES version of MK2 was my first MK. Even though my cousins and my brother beat the hell out of me on MK2 at that time, I really enjoyed playing. At that age, it was very easy to play MK2 for me (in comparison to Street Fighter) by taping LP of BACK + LK I could take a good amount of damage (xD). However, through the years of playing and practicing, when I was just 8 years old, I became a terrific challenge for my cousins and my brother. In fact, the last time we played MK (ufff on January of 2007 back on my country), I was the one who beat the hell out of all of them (LOL), but not only on MK but on SSFII as well. Now, I await for the time we met again to play :)

Greetings!