What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

Hello all I'm the newest "Mortal" In Kombat. Just want to say thanks for youtube, cause without that i wouldn't of found this site. So Thanks all and I hope to be here longer and more :)

S

Shaney

tonshaad1230 said:
Hello all I'm the newest "Mortal" In Kombat. Just want to say thanks for youtube, cause without that i wouldn't of found this site. So Thanks all and I hope to be here longer and more :)
Welcome to the site :)

Kasera

Noob
Greetings. I happened by this place just poking about the internets and figured I'd give joining a shot and see what's what.

Somewhat lengthy introduction follows! Hooray!

Longtime MK fan and some of my fondest video game moments are in front of MKII arcade cabinets and the SNES port I faked sick out of school to get the day it came out because I knew my parents had bought it for me (birthday was five days after the game's release or so). MKII is my favorite, but I hold 1 and 3 both in similar regard, though they lack the same sentimental impact II has.

Right now I'm only playing MKII on PSN when I have the time (loooong work hours :\), but I'm looking at other venues as well and looking to step up my UMK3 game at some point as well. Probably not the best player in the world, but I can take it serious and have fun all in the same, even if it means eating a 25-loss streak. Always something to learn, always fun to be had in some fashion.

So, perhaps I'll see some of you around, perhaps not. My schedule's just a pain to work around these days, so we'll see.

Kasera said:
Greetings. I happened by this place just poking about the internets and figured I'd give joining a shot and see what's what.

Somewhat lengthy introduction follows! Hooray!

Longtime MK fan and some of my fondest video game moments are in front of MKII arcade cabinets and the SNES port I faked sick out of school to get the day it came out because I knew my parents had bought it for me (birthday was five days after the game's release or so). MKII is my favorite, but I hold 1 and 3 both in similar regard, though they lack the same sentimental impact II has.

Right now I'm only playing MKII on PSN when I have the time (loooong work hours :\), but I'm looking at other venues as well and looking to step up my UMK3 game at some point as well. Probably not the best player in the world, but I can take it serious and have fun all in the same, even if it means eating a 25-loss streak. Always something to learn, always fun to be had in some fashion.

So, perhaps I'll see some of you around, perhaps not. My schedule's just a pain to work around these days, so we'll see.
Welcome! I'd be happy to play you on PSN, my tag is Davey_8000. Although I do understand a heavy work schedule so no worries if we don't play.

Paul_G

Noob
hi 2 all again! I dont know need my intoducing or not..A lot of players already knows me.Anyway...1st of all im from Russia. Im new here and on kailera 2...MK2 is best for me).I got big ping on GodWeapon and i play P2P mostly//'\\
Well...if someone good wanna play - Welcome! :laugh:

What's up everybody my name is Jonathan I'm from Phoenix Arizona. I'm 25 years old, only online MK I play is UMK3 on Xbox Live! I do have MK2 on PSN but I don't play it to often online.

Hit me up with a message, I'm try'n to get better with more then just Jax

Xbox Live Gamertag: Life And Death

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Life And Death said:
What's up everybody my name is Jonathan I'm from Phoenix Arizona. I'm 25 years old, only online MK I play is UMK3 on Xbox Live! I do have MK2 on PSN but I don't play it to often online.

Hit me up with a message, I'm try'n to get better with more then just Jax

Xbox Live Gamertag: Life And Death
Welcome to the site.

heyy found this site through Gamefaqs. i play mk3 for xbox live

Not that good at this game but im slowly learning(lol)

was just wondering.. u guys dont mind if i completely suck at this game?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Rocko9739 said:
heyy found this site through Gamefaqs. i play mk3 for xbox live

Not that good at this game but im slowly learning(lol)

was just wondering.. u guys dont mind if i completely suck at this game?
Nah man, gotta learn somehow. Beatdowns are the traditional way.

Hey everyone - first time I finally registered on here. Been visiting this site for a long time, just never registered or posted - just read updates/news..until now :p

My name is Michael and I'm 28 and from CO, been a diehard MK fan since it was first released in my hometown arcade when I was 12.

I play MK II on PS3 (gamer tag: xMichalex ) and also on MAME - but there isn't an online client that I can find yet for MAC so will have to wait for online MAME matches till I get my PC fixed and running again.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
xDisciplex said:
Hey everyone - first time I finally registered on here. Been visiting this site for a long time, just never registered or posted - just read updates/news..until now :p

My name is Michael and I'm 28 and from CO, been a diehard MK fan since it was first released in my hometown arcade when I was 12.

I play MK II on PS3 (gamer tag: xMichalex ) and also on MAME - but there isn't an online client that I can find yet for MAC so will have to wait for online MAME matches till I get my PC fixed and running again.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Welcome to the site and thanks for registering. :)

Hey this site is awesome! I love MK, this is a great place. I play on kaillera so give me a shout if u wanna play. I'l be surfing these boards now.

iammud

Noob
kingpdoubleR said:
im kingpdoubleR on ps3 i'll merc u all im the the best
I'm assuming this is why we fought and I don't remember our matches at all. I might smoke a lot, but if I got owned, I'd remember it. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's PLENTY of players on here that will make you want to quit playing mk2. Not the best idea to come into a game's forum and tell everyone right off the bat that you'd "merc" em. This isn't a vertical shoot em up ya know :laugh: