What's new

Introduce Yourself Here..

Hello everyone, my name is René Siciliano from Argentina.. im glad to be here, Well i play mk1 and mk2 on kaillera Argentinian servers. I play mk since mk1 of course, and i will love to meet new players. I hope we can play by p2p i will not dissapoint you.

Thanks for all ...

Clan_SUD

My names Joey from Dublin, 5`11 high 30 years old. I can equally beat any good player but cant beat a noob to save my life, hopefuly being on this site will change that lol

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums, not so much to the game. I've been playing MK since the first game was released in the arcade. I've dabbled in other games like SF2/4 but MK has always been my fighter of preference. I've been playing UMK3 and MK2. Currently I'm just using the pads, haven't gotten a stick yet. More recently I've started to play competitively and often, albeit mostly online. Looking forward to meeting alot of great people on here. I want to also give a shout out to everyone who has helped keep the scene alive and growing.

-A

ScheissNussen said:
Good stuff man, welcome to ClassicMK.
Your nickname looks familiar.
It is familiar! You and many others I've seen on this forum have smoked me numerous times on XBLA. I'm really stoked to find so many other hardcore players and up and comers. So thanks for the welcome and hopefully I'll see you on xbla at some point. Or maybe a classic remix...

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hi, I Am 27 and i've played MK series since the Arcades though back then never played it on regular basis. Since i've discovered Mame i started to play - that was around 3 years ago and about little over a year started to play MK on p2p through kaillera. Favorite is MKII though i play MK1 and umk3/MKT as well. I've been browsin' ClassicMK for couple days now and i like how things are goin' around here and you seem to have alot of active people who play the game. I Am looking forward to play with some of you and get stronger as I Am casual player and i want to get better, way batter.
I live in UK so i guess playin' you guys in the states would be little laggy, but I Am hopin' for the best!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hello i never introduced myself here..

i am a long time Mortal Kombat player.. i played MK1 on Sega, then MK2 in the cades back in 93 almost every night. i live in rochester NY. 92-95 were great years for the arcades long lines of people.

i was pretty decent at MK2, Umk3 i never liked too much at the time. so i kinda stopped playing for some time when the arcades died and home consoles couldnt do proper ports of MK2.

around 2002 i became aware of mame and finally a good version of mk2 for home play. i played all the time became pretty decent again. i played by the name MK2Whore mainly.

then in 2004 october MKDeception came out and i ACTUALLY loved it (MK2 is still better). i totally stopped playing MK2 :(. then MKA came out played that alot, then i got into tekken around 08/09 played that tekken 6 (love it). in 2010 i went back to mk2 noticed all of you guys playing, lots and lots of good players, so now im trying to get good again. been having lots of good games with you boys/gals.

i have noticed that there are some nice tricks that are easier done on a pad then sticks, i play on sticks but im thinking about becoming a pad player. i kinda think pad players have a slight advantage, but fair though.

i went to my first offline tournament in philly last December
heres a video i made with some video clips and pictures of NEC trying to hype Winter Brawl :)

NEC was awesome reminded me of my Arcade days.. when summoning and phil pulled out KI i got a boner :p

DanCock is my name because it combines 2 of my Favorite things ;)

Kitana, Sindel, Scorpion and Raiden are my Fav MK characters.

my PSN name is SINH3LL

Pic of me..

have a good day guys :)

Hspeed

Noob
Hello everyone. I'm also new to the forums here at cmk and looking for some ggs to play win or lose. My xbl gt is Hspeed, so if anyones down to play send me a message on here or xbl. Peace

Hello all. New to this forum. I generally play MK2, MK3 and UMK3 on my arcade machines. Never got into online play, but I am really excited about the new game and have it on preorder.

Robert

hii i played mk3..umk3 on snes and owned a sega genesis..back in 1997..was mad for this game..my parents wer sick with me..and i was with game..learning combos memorising thing practicing them,roaming about to gain some knowledge..then due high schools and no compettion in my area i had to leave ..the good players were gone ...so i thought the game was dead but kepy in mind that 1 day i will play to the highest level n explore it...and i find such enthusiasts like u ..back in oldschool

Hello all I've never been too much into MK since i lacked the local arcade and friends to play it with so I dropped it pretty fast but i always loved it. SoO i moved on to KoF for a number of years lol. Until i moved and discovered MvC2. Now i just play MK9 (because im older and understand what the fuck is going on) and MvC3. I won 1 MvC3 tourney so far, and waiting for my local arcade to start an MK9 tourney for me to win ;P lol. My internet is pretty good so you won't experience lag. My XBL is BodomLaiho. feel free to hit me up whenever.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Welcome to all the newer members that have recently joined. Thanks for checking out the site and please refer any/every player down here. For each person you refer, you get a doner kebab made by wazz.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Dreamcatcher said:
Welcome to all the newer members that have recently joined. Thanks for checking out the site and please refer any/every player down here. For each person you refer, you get a doner kebab made by wazz.
If anyone is curious what a doner kebab is...

Bishop

Noob
Hello all, my name is Bishop and i am happy to have joined the ranks of this site. I first found out this site by looking at videos of Shock and i am very impressed to be here with the legends of Mortal Kombat. Thank you for letting me be able to come here.

Well hello, wassup everyone im new on here just wanna stop by and drop my quick intro Lol, i play UMK3 Kaillera so if anyone want some some good plays just drop me a message, peace...

Glass Sword

Nobody
Hello I am new here (obviously). I have been playing Mortal Kombat 9/2011 for several months now. There seems to be no one in my area that plays it and my only friend who was sparring buddy stopped playing to play Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, so I have started playing online more. After playing about 500 ranked games I came to the realization I needed some outside help with my game that goes beyond simple combo videos. I still have alot of trouble punishing cross over jumps (even when they are done in excess) and spam in general, simple stuff. I hope I can learn somethings from the community here at testyourmight.

Hello I'm new to the site and I've been playing MK9 for a couple of months ,and well I figure I'm adequate now. Though I also know I can learn to become above adequate, and well I want to learn from the community to help me get to where I'm a "Good" player.